Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +5645
2-0 last 1 push

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks KJ. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Bank. GL

Thanks for answering Vols. I appreciate it. GL

Thanks Cash. Something you said the other day still has me chuckling. You said Wire could be very good if he ever applies himself. My third grade teacher Mrs. Smith said the same thing about me. Of course, I never lived up to her expectations. GL :)

I apologize again folks because sometimes I don't get a chance to go back into my threads until the next morning. If you ask questions, I miss them. Luckily Vols was able to answer Bank on Fried. If you ask questions and I miss them I'm sorry.

Of course, I could give you my phone number and you could call me but there's that whole witness protection program thing and the government would get pissed if I gave out my number.

All x50 each overs -140 unders -130

CHW/Cle #1 over 7 1/2 - Wish I could buy this down to 7 but I will have to take my chances as Martin is a not too good reliever making a spot start and although you might be tempted to take Bieber at -150 here, he has allowed a lot and gotten worse in his last 5 starts. Over is safest even with the hook.
Sea/Wash under 10 - Flexen and Gray are decent enough to keep this under a very high total.
Bost/TB over 7 - OH MY GOD SALE IS BACK!!!!!!! So what. (Yawn) Do you really think he will go a complete game and throw a no hitter his first start in over a year? Names, names, names. I'll take the over here and make a side bet Sale doesn't see the 6th (doubt he even sees the 5th). Kluber not the same he once was. Over.
CHW ML #2 -160 - I really hate this because frankly the Sox are not a good team, but I have to back Cease over Pilkington.
LA ML -140 - Taking White again with those good low road favorite odds.
SD/Colo under 12 - I know everyone hates betting unders at Coors but you really can make some good money with it. You notice I don't always take it every game. It depends on the stats of the starters. If you see both starters haven't allowed more than 3 runs in their last 3 starts, (one 4 run allowed is ok but the other two starts have to be 3 runs or less) then bet the under if you can get it at 11 1/2 or higher. It really is a consistently good bet. Now I have said all this, they will probably score 13 runs in the first inning tonight.

Series parlay:

NYY -510
LA -170
Houston -140

-100/+220

GL

Good luck again Wire, I might even dabble with some of that Coor's under today...

:cheers3:

Hey Wire, I've got a question.

When you say you wish you could buy that Clev. total down to 7, do you mean it's not available to you or that you don't want to?

Because my site will let me have it at -193, and 7 is such a doable number, I was wondering why you wouldn't...

Thanks Cash. Yes, I know and appreciate the kind words. GL

Inzane, this is going to sound really weird coming from the undisputed king of high chalk, but I only buy 1/2 run off at an average cost of -140 if I lose. Most would say -140 is too much risk but you can keep control over your losses at that amount. Risking 50 you only lose $20 if you get an offset win. Risking 100 you can still offset -40 with one win. To risk almost 200, you have to win two games (66% winning average) to one just to stay even. I'm good but win 2 out of 3 to break even? ALL the time? The books would love that. When I bet a total, I buy the 1/2 run off for insurance and I'm willing to pay that amount but I am also pretty damn sure it's going over the total. Or under as the case may be.

The only exception to this is I will pay/risk any amount to get a total of 5. It happens believe me. I will bet over 5 any pitchers, any park, and any teams every time. 2-2 is just too easy to get to wash away any chalk no matter how high it is.

And yes, I will risk -300 on a ML bet but that's a not a card full of them and you can bet your ass I am 99.9% sure I will win. But no matter how sure you are you can always lose a baseball bet. The key is not to have a lot of those -300 in a week because it's tough to even break even with too many of those. Hope that all makes sense. GL

By the way, don't ever tell anyone I actually put thought into the high chalk. It will ruin my reputation. GL

Back