MLB - Thursday 4/9

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
REG SEASON RECORD: 8-7, +2.5725 UNITS

Tuck,

You put the "billy goat" hex on me yesterday. LOL.

Horrible day yesterday after a good start. :(

PITT -109 (1 UNIT)

SD -125 (1 UNIT)

WHITE SOX F5 +104 (1.1 UNITS)

TWINS +148 (1 UNIT)

UNDER CLE/HOW 8.5 RUNS (-125) (0.7 UNITS)*
UNDER CLE/HOU F5 INNS 4.5 RUNS (-120) (0.7 UNITS)*

BLUEJAYS -105 (1.1 UNITS)

* I'd still take Under 8 and Under 4 at lesser juice in the Cle/Hou game.

Do not understand the WS play. Danks last year had a 5.74 ERA in the day based on 53.1 innings. WS were one of the worst day teams in baseball. Agree Toronto and the Houston under. I still see no write ups. Greene last year was fine in the day but loved 4 day rest and hated 5. Bottom line why do you like Minn. Fading Sabathia on a regular basis just makes sense. Fading Danks in the day also makes sense. GL

Do not understand the WS play. Danks last year had a 5.74 ERA in the day based on 53.1 innings. WS were one of the worst day teams in baseball. Agree Toronto and the Houston under

Have to agree with tuck on WS. Small play royals RL here...who knows maybe both cash. GL GAME! Kick some tail.

Do not understand the WS play. Danks last year had a 5.74 ERA in the day based on 53.1 innings. WS were one of the worst day teams in baseball. Agree Toronto and the Houston under

And he was coming off an injury last year- Lets see if bulldog can get back to old self

Not interested in old bulldogs but it is true he has pitched well in Kansas City. I am going to check umpire histories here

I am interested in old bulldogs- He was a very good pitcher before the injury- Now the question is can he get back there?

Im on the F5 and game as well-

May pass or bet very small. Volquez has a 5.51 ERA with Davidson based on 16.1 innings and Danks has never faced him. WS 23-34 in the day last year

Saying someone pitched well in preseason is useful. Saying someone pitched bad means almost nothing. Good pitchers frequently experiment in the preason. Volquez pitching at home in April through 2013 went 3-2 with 4 high quality starts and one blooper.

Back