MLB SO FAR... Thoughts, Ideas, Trends, Etc. Let's Talk...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Hello All! Let's See Where We Are At!

A's Fan Here. Been Making Money Betting For And Against My Squad. What I Have Seen So Far Is The Seattle And Angel Bullpen Gives Us Many Opportunities For OVERS... (Seattle As An Example: Bullpen Not Good. Team Batting Collectively .284) I'm Looking At You Live Betting!!!

Sunday, Took Houston Live When They Were Down 4-2 After 6 Innings, +145. Angels Bullpen Gives It Up, Houston Wins In Extras...

Also, Betting The Over And In Game OVER Seattle VS Angels. Many OVERS On The West Side! Any News From Your Squad You Can Share?!

Still...PLENTY Of Time... TONIGHT! Top Of 5... 4-1 Giants Over Colorado... Colorado ERA For Season Is #1... Over/Under Was 13.5 -105. giants Are Still The giants... I'll Take Under 13.5 All Day, Every Day With The giants... (Props To The Young Yastrzemski, Many Of Us Saw His Father As Young Kids...)

BIG Odds On Philly Tonight After A Covid Lock Out... Rust? Yankees Just That Good?! Yanks 6-1 Delayed In The 7th... Moving Forward, How Do We Look At Teams Like Philly, Miami, St. Louis?! Days Off Good Or Bad...

Another Example Of "Live Betting" Yanks Are Down 7-6 Goin To The Bottom Of 7...SNB...And Your Giving Me +146 Yanks B4 The Start Of The Bottom Of The Inning?! A Superior Team Against An 'Also Ran' I'll Take It, Thank You Very Much!

Let Me HEAR Ya!!!

:shake:

Hello All! Let's See Where We Are At!

Still...PLENTY Of Time... TONIGHT! Top Of 5... 4-1 Giants Over Colorado... Colorado ERA For Season Is #1... Over/Under Was 13.5 -105. giants Are Still The giants... I'll Take Under 13.5 All Day, Every Day With The giants... (Props To The Young Yastrzemski, Many Of Us Saw His Father As Young Kids...)

I think we have to fade these teams that been sitting in rooms doing nothing for a week +. Laid the 1.5 w yanks yesterday despite the crazy price. Playing O’s -115 tonight. Will be on the Cubs if they play cards as planned Friday. Huge disadvantage to be quarantined for a week + while everyone else playing!

Not only marlins been in quarantine I assume they also have 15 new players on the roster tonight!!

THANK YOU Once Again Seattle Bullpen!
Rangers Down 4-0 End Of 5...
Over 7.5, 8.5, 9.5...
Rangers...+444 ML (Kept Logging Me Out...)
Rangers +220 ML To Win
Rangers +3.5 -120, -115, -125
5 Run 8th...
Keep Your Eyes Open CTG!!!

Seriously... Down 4-0, And You Are Gonna Give Me Rangers +3.5 -120, -115, -125...
With 4 Innings LEFT?!
.VS. The Mariners Bull?!
All Day...
Every Day...

Back