MLB Saturday Big Card!!!!

hile75

CTG's ambassador of sexy
Over/Unders 41-15-2
Favs (-140 or less) 26-12
Doggies 8-7
R/L 4-3

Well, shoulda taken my own writeup as a sign, exactly what I said I was worried about happened.....Giants ben came in and gave up the over...Zito didnt help, but the under was coming until the Giants pen did it in, ya live and learn.

I'm making todays writeups short cause theres multiple games and some start at 1. Lotsa unders today!

Cubs/Padres UNDER 8

Young and Zambrano have been real sharp in there last 3 starts. Hell, Young has already pitched an under against the cubs this season. UNDERS are 5-1 this year head to head and UNDER is 6-2 in Young's last 8 starts.

Mets/Yanks UNDER 10.5

I know its not Perez/Clemens, but Glavine and Clippard arent jokes either. Both teams have played to the under more this year, and UNDER is 3-1 head to head here as well...

Angels -112 (Weaver)

Schmidt is pretty bad anymore, I cant imagine the Angels not hitting the shit outta him....Weaver hasnt really pitched up to his expectations this year, but the Dodgers dont really imtimidate pitching with a lot of powerful hitters....Angels win a higher scoring battle.

Giants/BoSox UNDER 9

Dice-K should struggle with this lineup and Cain looks much better then Ziot has this year. Matsuzaka hasnt gotten a win recently, and the Giants are just what the doctor ordered to sure that, but id never lay -210 or whatever it is on it...5-0 BoSox.

Oakland/St Louis UNDER 9

Lenny DiNardo so far this year has been a freak of nature on the mound...I've never watched his stuff, but from what I read, he's fifthy...Oakland plays more unders then any team in the bigs, a nice security blanket for the pick.....

Best of luck tonite everyone

gl buddy ......you're on fire..where are you watching the games...i will come and watch some games with you

thanks hile, i followed u on all 4 so far and for bos/sf under parlayed it with bos ML...good shit ur the man keep it up!

let's get that oakland under and finish the day 4-1 $$$$$$

Congrats on the 3 and 1 start Hile75. The Cards and A's were tied 1-1 as the clubs began the top of the third inning and the prick at third base for Oakland mishandled a routine ground ball for out number one, the flood gates then opened up and the Cardinals proceeded to put a fuckin' 3-spot on the board to go ahead 4-1! :down:

yeah, dinardo being brought back down to earth tonite, just surprised that its by the lame ass cards, one of the least intimidating lineups (minus pujols of course)

Well Hile75, the selections you posted Saturday computed to a 3-2 scenario, which is, afterall, a winning day. However I'm curious why you, who had a steady string of one-a-day winners, all of a sudden have started to dish out two-a-day and now as many as five-a-day selections? Isn't it much easier to provide and post one winner a day from the mlb daily schedule than to try and produce a winning day by providing and posting two, three, four or even five selectons? I know that I, myself, had far less trouble taking and flying with your one-a-day potential winner than I have had trying to pick one potential winning selection from your list of two to five selections and therefore hope you revert back to your initial ways soon. I do believe that it's much easier to post one daily selection and hope for a winner that it is to post a series of daily selections and hope for a winning day. Bol! :shake:

Well Hile75, the selections you posted Saturday computed to a 3-2 scenario, which is, afterall, a winning day. However I'm curious why you, who had a steady string of one-a-day winners, all of a sudden have started to dish out two-a-day and now as many as five-a-day selections? Isn't it much easier to provide and post one winner a day from the mlb daily schedule than to try and produce a winning day by providing and posting two, three, four or even five selectons? I know that I, myself, had far less trouble taking and flying with your one-a-day potential winner than I have had trying to pick one potential winning selection from your list of two to five selections and therefore hope you revert back to your initial ways soon. I do believe that it's much easier to post one daily selection and hope for a winner that it is to post a series of daily selections and hope for a winning day. Bol! :shake:
Let me get this straight. For the sake of you wanting to tail him easier since you don't want to make 5 plays, you are asking him to just post 1 play a day? He's already doing you and everyone else a favor by posting all his plays. Do with them what you will. If you want to flat out tail him then just tail all the plays. Not pick and choose and then ask him if he could just post one play for your convenience.

Let me get this straight. For the sake of you wanting to tail him easier since you don't want to make 5 plays, you are asking him to just post 1 play a day? He's already doing you and everyone else a favor by posting all his plays. Do with them what you will. If you want to flat out tail him then just tail all the plays. Not pick and choose and then ask him if he could just post one play for your convenience.

Yeah, if you say so there albyboy32. :36_11_6:

Back