MLB Saturday 8/9 - I can't believe I'm saying this, but....

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
After picking up close to 9 units the last two days in bases/NFL, I'm taking a pass on this card. The few leans I have are overpriced, and I don't feel like giving up any ground today. Still picking over the NFL card, but no baseball today.

Good luck guys, hope you crush 'em. :cheers:

Nice job Dougie. Save that money and I will have some nascar bets for you tomorrow
:eyes:
:36_11_6: I know it's religion to you guys, but I'm not a follower of the 3 hour left turn.

NFL - small plays

Washington -3.5
St Louis +3
Indianapolis +4

Still looking at a few more, I'll post them if I play them. :shake:

Well luckily it's a road course then. :motor:

No plays is sometimes the best way to go. 'an_horse'

i agree 3rd,,,i have and will bet on anything,,never nascar though,,cant get into it,,and my house in fla where i am now is 12 minutes from the daytona speedway,go past it all the time on my way to the dog track/poker room,,could not care less,,no offense tar,,gl too u,,,,,i think a better test of skill for the nascar drivers would be to lets say go from midtown manhattan to yankee stadium during rush hour[always rush hour there though] in under 45 minutes,,,,kind of like a cannonball run thing,,,and u cant run any pedestrians over,,u get docked points for that,,,and u must have an open beer between ur legs at alll times,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:motor:

Docked points for running over pedestrians :36_11_6:

What happens if you hit a stray cat? Is that worth bonus points? 'an_horse'

no stray cats in nyc,,just stray homeless people,,,actually not as much any more,,they hide them much better,,,,,,,,,,,

OK, G8R swayed me.

1/2 unit each
Washington Gnats +220
Kansas City +120

That's all folks, good luck today. :shake:

Damn Nice price on KC

Hope for a sweep today.

What's anyone think about the Jags -3.5 tonight? Even their 3rd string defense could keep ATL from scoring, no?

I still remember last years race here where Gordon spun out with a couple of laps to go with no one around him. :36_11_6:

Back