Dodgers +190
Phillies -170
Anaheim -125
Tampa Bay -180

Today, 1 unit each -
Phillies -220
Dodgers +150
Anaheim -130

I'll be at the Phillies games today & tomorrow, I'll update my series prices when I get home tonight.

Good luck guys. :cheers:

Last edited:
Best of luck 3 & Long. Agree with almost everything down the card. Took over in Phils game as I didn't want to bet against Milwaukee.

Wow, got some unfavorable numbers from my local for Thursday. My plays will be

Tampa Bay -200
Phillies +110
Dodgers +130

I'm shopping for better numbers, and the Phillies today will be my Game of the Year. Looking to make it a 3 or 4 unit play. Other plays will be 1 unit each. I'll update later with final numbers.

BOL 3rd, was on the fence myself on the Philly play! not sure what side to take just yet!

Grabbed 2 units on the Phillies @+125, emptying my matchbook account.
I'll take the other 2 units at +110 from my local.

nice going 3rd. Philly
moneybag.gif

we got kicked in the nuts buddy, what else to say
They had their chances, and that was a bad call on the pickoff play. They left too many men in scoring position, that usually bites you in the ass. That's ok, because if Boston and Tampa advance it will present a great opportunity to cash in on Tampa Bay for a series play.

6-2, +8.2 units.

Today, 1 unit each -
Phillies +110
Dodgers +120

The way I look at it a split today makes me a little money, and cashes in a series play. No other way for me to play these as far as my position goes.

Sunday, 1 unit each -

Chicago White Sox -150
LA Angels of Anaheim +160
Philadelphia Phillies pk

I also think all of these go over, but not betting totals.

Great playoffs so far.

Situationally, and I may play today for first time in postseason, lean all same ways.

GL!

Went out of that round with a real bang. :36_11_6:
Final results -

10-5 sides, +9.7 units
3-1 Series plays, +2.65 units

12.35 units overall

I am happy that the Red Sox got through, it sets up very nicely for a large series bet on Tampa Bay. I'll start a new thread for the ALCS/NLCS series. I also took two futures a while back on Minnesota to win the AL & the Dodgers to win the NL, both at +800. (thread is in here somewhere) So I'll be taking the Phils for a few units to win their series too. I'll post everything sometime tomorrow, need a day away from sports.

Back