MLB - Monday 7/22

GameHunter

Pretty much a regular
For anyone asking, I am traveling and will update my record when i return. If that isn't good enough you have two options:

1. You can look through my threads and do the math just like I can or
2. Customer service will return your payment for this month.

thatWASHINGTON -131 (1.25 Units)

SAN DIEGO +105 (1.5 Units)

UNDER DET/CWS 7.5 Runs (-120) (1.5 Units)

OVER CLE/SEA 8.5 Runs (-115) (1.5 Units)

ANGELS -1.5 Runs (+125) (1.25 Units)

Last edited:
Thanks and GL, Gamer...my personal record is +18.99 units. Only number that matters is what you do with the information provided. Your efforts are much appreciated.:shake:

For anyone asking, I am traveling and will update my record when i return. If that isn't good enough you have two options:

1. You can look through my threads and do the math just like I can or

Good answer. LOL! Thanks for all you do GH!

Updated your record and units in yesterday's thread

thank u very much Maalox. Some people don't seem to understand I do this for fun and I have a very full time job unrelated to this and I don't always have time to do everything....especially when NBA Summer League handicapping has been so time consuming. LOL

LMFAO....Good thing you have a sense of humor bro!!
Keep on keepin' on.

Rough night for everyone...now that NBA Summer League is over, the 2nd wind MLB run begins!
SEASON: 343-340, +6.1904 Units
YESTERDAY: 1-4, (-4.8375) Units

Rough night for everyone...now that NBA Summer League is over, the 2nd wind MLB run begins!
SEASON: 343-340, +6.1904 Units
YESTERDAY: 1-4, (-4.8375) Units

I don't post much but do follow GH's plays. Why does everyone have such a hard on for counting his $?!?!

I don't post much but do follow GH's plays. Why does everyone have such a hard on for counting his $?!?!

i think it has a lot to due with the fact that when he is on a winning streak, he updates his record promptly & daily. but when he is losing, he is "too busy" to update his record. perfect example is his NBA summer league plays - he updated daily because he was crushing it. he wasn't too busy to update his NBA summer league plays, but during the same time period when he was putting out MLB plays, he was too busy to update his MLB record.

all that being said, GH has a lot of followers and does very good work...............

i think everyone just wants some consistency. obv GH has no obligation to anyone to update his record or be consistent, but it does come off sophmoric when he wont update his record during losing streaks, but when he's winning the record updates are done immediately.

Laker, I think you're using the word 'everyone' very loosely. I could not care less whether he posts a record daily, weekly or at all. If I choose to follow, which I have, I record my own $$ figure. I'm ahead over $1400 to this point on Gamer's action. Soon, the bullshit on this non-issue will come to a head and he won't post at all. Gamer has no obligation to update his record, nor does he have an obligation to post plays. I hope 'everyone' will be happy then. My .02.:shake:

BC people tail him like any other capper that posts on the internet and then they get mad when the plays lose.

Its embarrassing following some of the "cappers" on twitter.

Just make your plays and stop being so damn proud of yourself when some of them win.

i think it has a lot to due with the fact that when he is on a winning streak, he updates his record promptly & daily. but when he is losing, he is "too busy" to update his record. perfect example is his NBA summer league plays - he updated daily because he was crushing it. he wasn't too busy to update his NBA summer league plays, but during the same time period when he was putting out MLB plays, he was too busy to update his MLB record.

all that being said, GH has a lot of followers and does very good work...............

i think everyone just wants some consistency. obv GH has no obligation to anyone to update his record or be consistent, but it does come off sophmoric when he wont update his record during losing streaks, but when he's winning the record updates are done immediately.

Just my opinion here. You should take this BULLSHIT back to cov**s or where ever you came from.

only reason anyone should post records on this site should be for tracking purposes i believe

don't ever post your record if you don't want to GH, don't know why anyone even looks at it

Just trying to help GH out to just focus on the picks. I was tracking anyway in order to figure out where my MLB bankroll SHOULD be. I can update daily in order to keep the trolls under the bridge.

Back