MLB June 25th Discussion - REDS/RAYS off sweeps of top teams, where do they go from here?

Weird weather. Guess some little storms passed right by me then popped up just as they hit downtown. Not a drop where I’m at but clearly raining at stadium.

Anyone know anything bout this kid pitching for scrubbies? Every link I’ve clicked showed freaking nothing. Lol

This why i hate playing side and total in same game. Couldn’t be going better for under in Texas but I need rangers to score a damn run quick fast and in a hurrry!! Running out of innings for 1st 5!! Lol

Average bet over in Dodgers.
Maybe other things but with this ump i hate to bet

I was looking at 1st 5 over but really can’t find crap on cubs pitcher, I’ve never heard of him. Meada hasn’t been all that good but kinda hate that his last start was a bad one vs this same team.

Rangers can’t muster nothing. 1 stinking hit and think all I get in bottom 5th the bottom of the order, blah.

Add first half over. Looking like a bad day. How do I duck Hamels on 5 and a ump he likes. Lugo goes into space. Worst mistake, Arizona. Just do nothing. Guy had the best team and a good day of week but just looked like a mistake. Small bet GL

Cub pitcher is supposed to have about a 4 ERA. If I thought he was better I would have hit him. 4 ERA in the minors

Add first half over. Looking like a bad day. How do I duck Hamels on 5 and a ump he likes. Lugo goes into space. Worst mistake, Arizona. Just do nothing. Guy had the best team and a good day of week but just looked like a mistake. Small bet GL

we still gotta shot at that der in tex

Impressive display by Houston manager.
He sent Verlander out in the 7th when he had not been pitching well and was coming off 122 pitch game and had gone around 100 pitches. Then he replaced him with Harris he pitches well at night but lousy at home and had a 6.50 ERA with Toronto Bad luck

Back