MLB Friday 10/21

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1904
0-1 last

Thanks Inzane. GL

Thanks Wise. It has to be the Yankee name keeping the odds down. I think you are right. GL

Thanks KJ. I should have just gone with Houston. I was counting on them scoring more anyway. Dumb bet on my part. GL

SD ML -110 x50 - This should be stealing as well if the Padres can actually stop being so up and down on offense. Musgrove far superior to Suarez. Home game keeping these odds very low. Any other place and SD would be favored at least by -160 with this matchup.

No opinion on the total at all. Also, in Montreal and out all day today and tomm during the day so I am sorry I won't be back in here to answer questions after I post in the morning. GL

Great minds. I posted in my thread I made pads-140 st least. Don’t get this line, Suarez has talent but he erratic and I don’t think Is really well suited for the emotions of playoff baseball. On the other hand Musgrove seems to thrive in these big games w charged up atmospheres. Even if Suarez is good pads take so many pitches he bound to run his pitch count up and be in lot of high leverage innings putting guys on w walks, can’t see him being able to go deep enough to get it to the only 2 guys I trust in Phillies pen.

Back