Sides 53-35, +10.58u
Totals 54-47-9, +1.09u
Team Totals 12-11-2, -2.75u
-1 Run line 20-9-10, +8.9u
Run Line 1-0, +1.05u
1st 5 Sides 7-7-3, +0.23u
1st 5 Totals 1-2-1, -0.1u
Parlays 32-50, +2.69u

Total 180-160-23, +21.35u (Final Reg Season)

Playoffs
Sides 1-0, +1.5u
1st 5 RL 0-1, -0.62
Total 1-1, +0.88u

Boston G1 -117 1*
ML Parlay Boston/Boston and Clev over 8 1/2.12

Boston/Clev G2 over 7 -141 1*
Nats G2 +111 1*
Parlay Nats/Nats and LAD over 7 G3 +278 .5*
Clev/Bost G3 over 9 -110 1u
Boston Series -145 1.5*
Nats G5 -1 +101 1.5*
Wash TT over 3.5 -110 1*

Last edited:
Thanks Cogenman, appreciate it and wish you the BOL in the playoffs.

Boston G1 -117 1*
ML Parlay Boston/Boston and Clev over 8 1/2.12

Last edited:
BOL tim, against tonight but sure we'll see it the same somewhere along the line :beer4:

Well pissed at myself for not having single bet on Boston over last night, not very well played on my part.

Well pissed at myself for not having single bet on Boston over last night, not very well played on my part.

I said that to myself also after I saw your play, I was like, thats not like him to make those type of plays..
But you could have also crushed it also.

GL Today and playoff Timh!

That fucking Boston series gave me a high colonic...jeebus I was so wrong on everything.

That fucking Boston series gave me a high colonic...jeebus I was so wrong on everything.

As was I. These things go through different eras, but we are certainly in the "best bullpen wins the series" era right now.

Get your Nats home tim, on Max myself and got the series bet as well...certainly pulling for them as a fan as well.

Get your Nats home tim, on Max myself and got the series bet as well...certainly pulling for them as a fan as well.
Thanks KJ, I am still kind of sick that Dusty didn't go Solis/Utley at the end of G4 but at least we have Max going today and I think he is a big time pitcher that will come through for us. I can't wait for the game.

I was too. Dusty said Solis was a little gassed and he didn't want Solis vs. Kendrick. I guess that is at least a decent explanation, but I would have probably rather had Kendrick vs. Solis even though Utley is a shell of his former self.

I was too. Dusty said Solis was a little gassed and he didn't want Solis vs. Kendrick. I guess that is at least a decent explanation, but I would have probably rather had Kendrick vs. Solis even though Utley is a shell of his former self.
Yeah Dollaz I guess hindsight is always 20-20, and truthfully though he continues to catch flack for past decisions I think Dusty did a great job this year with this team and really used his bench well and rested players appropriately to keep them fresh. Very pleased with him overall.

Tim, any thoughts on Nats team total?
Wise I like over 3.5 for Nats TT play. Nats are statistically at their best vs. LH's at home hitting 11 pts better and scoring 5.17 r/9. Hill going on 3 is questionable as he only has done that once in his career and got lit up with 5 er over 3ip. Kellogg has been a decent over ump this year and the only thing I see is wind blowing in from LF that may make it more difficult to hit it out. In fact I am going to play it.

Wash TT over 3.5 -110 1*

Back