MLB Discussion for the Week of 5/16/2016

Hey nba is there a way with those numbers you posted too look into this 2 run difference from the total ?

As i have explained all you do is add up the eras and if its 2 runs or more difference you just bet on the side the total is set at

era 4
era 4

total 6

bet under

total 10

bet over

i would think there would be someway to backtrack this over years

Nice value here on Gray from Colorado at +120. Very solid numbers, especially away from Colorado. STL park should help him tonight. Also like the UNDER.

But for now...

Colorado (Gray) +120 .5u

Anybody got any support for a CINN play? Cinn Sp's peripherals not that great when you give a closer look. CLEV SP Tomlin has been steady all year.

Money coming in on CINN, but I thought CLEV was an auto-play as soon as I saw this game on the board.

Thoughts?

Hammel 8-0 lifetime vs the Brew. 5-0 career at Miller with a 1.60 ER. No Braun and Vanover behind the dish. cubs under and especially Mil TT under look pretty obvious

As i have explained all you do is add up the eras and if its 2 runs or more difference you just bet on the side the total is set at era 4 era 4 total 6 bet under total 10 bet over i would think there would be someway to backtrack this over years

It's about 48-52% either way over the long-term.

sorry to anyone who took balty tt based on my info... didnt see the west coast rt until much later... my bad

Thanks Tuck. Gonna fill my Cubs parlay with Sale if Cubs can come through. They've struggled with the Brewers all series. 2-2 tie right now.

Locked in under 7 in Cards game
Might should mention
Wacha this`season on 5
18 innings 1,50 ERA
Colorado plays at Pitt tomorrow

Last edited:
Under 9-0 in Giants last 9 vs team with losing record. Under 6-0 last 6 road games. Under 8-0 last 8 games following a win. Under 8-0 last 8 vs NL West. Under 6-0 last 6 road games vs teams with a losing record. Under 6-0 last 6 games when opponent scores 2 runs or fewer in previous game. Under 4-0 last 4 games vs righty. Under 5-0 in Smardja's last 5 road games. Under 6-0 in Shields last 6 starts vs NL West.

That's a 58-0 angle for the SF-SD under.

Locked in Cleveland minus 17 and plus 40 cents RL
Lets see
Cleveland is 14-8 at night. Reds 6-22 at Night
Revenge game for Cleveland for the 2-9 loss
Bloody morning after game

Always stay a day ahead

5/20

Detroit over 8.5
mets under 7.5
White sox over 8
Houston under 9
Minny over 8
San fran over 6.5

Free money friday what and easy game when you simplify it ... Lets keep cashing

Hitting at almost 75% now crazy run and it hasnt stopped lets just keep piling up the cash for as long as it lasts got 1 more tonite and a nice card already done for friday

tip managing the Jays tonight?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Blue Jays are batting Jose Bautista from leadoff spot tonight in an attempt to jump-start slumping offense. <a href="https://t.co/rO67koSD5q">https://t.co/rO67koSD5q</a></p>&mdash; Baseball Tonight (@BBTN) <a href="https://twitter.com/BBTN/status/733423286680457216">May 19, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Just a fyi grilchuck left the st louis game with a back injury might slow down the scoring a little bit who knows though both teams making up for the last few days

Lets get the bats going blue jays... Also will have some sides twins was a heavy lean today but with so much cash coming in i feel it was pointless to even try sides i will post them from now on as leans not trying to be too greedy but why not who turns down easy money...

on a wow did they change the st louis game to coors field tonite wow!

Lets try the padres +1.5 runs -130 only play 1.5 on totals 7.5 and under
also a smaller amount on pads +138

:moneyeyes:

Looks like a split on the day no harm no foul lets see if these leans help out...

Was going to bet the ingame st louis under 19.5 lol thankfully missed that one

Bet on under 7 runs in Colorado game and they score 20? Are you fucking kidding me? I'm fucking done with under bets I can promise you that.

Back