MLB Discussion for the Week of 4/25/2016

Gotcha.

Yeah, maybe it's something like that. You're our Philly correspondent, you're supposed to have the answer Duds.
Well I did my best to find out..
and I found nothing
have to wait for the pregame on tv

Tip,
i guess I am forced to play ur shitty Indians again today

No Brantley, no Napoli. I'm not playing it, like under but 6.5 is pretty low timber. I'm off the game, so Tribe probably wins 12-zip.

Doesn't look particularly impressive.
http://www.sportswagers.ca/MLB-callups/

It's also tough to take much away from what he did in the minors. He's added close to 4 mph on his fastball this year, so probably a completely different pitcher now. Anytime a guy is making his first start, he has a bit of an advantage since no one has seen him. Obviously, it doesn't always mean that the guy is going to throw a great game, but the pitcher has the advantage if there is one to be had.

We have all seen it go both ways, but I usually lean against a pitcher in his MLB debut. I bank on him probably not being long for the game and his knees a'knocking.

I will say that when I see that wind in Arlington, I'm likely to play over (that's where I start mentally anyway). Ump is an over guy, check. And not something I look at per se but run support for Hamels has been sufficient. Clearly I have to take into account it's getaway day for both and that is a concern, and Rangers even have to deal with going through customs (thanks to ClownKyle for that). Also a hesitation, at least initially, because wind out to right is great for lefties, but not gonna see much of that from LAA against Hamels. That said, Texas might get there on their own and plenty of capable Angels bats from the right side to do damage.

Prolly ends 1-0.

Back