ML Dogs

i have a hunch oak wins one of these 1st 2 games vs Yanks. Just feels like it could be a flat spot for yanks after getting thru really tough stretch playing 2 series vs rays, jays, and then 4 games vs Stros. During that stretch they actually increased their lead in east! The offense struggled against the Stros tho, it took a couple 9th inning comebacks to split with them, it only natural that they would take a breath against a garbage A‘s team. A’s are rolling out their best 2 starters in next 2, I think one of them will be able to post a quality start, might not even be enough to get the W but at these prices think worth a play. Hell, take the +1.5 at still nice plus odds..
IMHO it’s Not tonight’s game. Good luck if you decide to play it tho!

IMHO it’s Not tonight’s game. Good luck if you decide to play it tho!

I’m not playing but I do think they prob win one of these 2. Tonight/2marro not sure which. I’m not trying to start some chase with A’s vs yanks tho! Maybe if they lose tonight I’ll think bout 2marro.

Just curious...if one plays a fav on the -1.5 and/or -2.5 RL and, in doing so, gets (+) money....is that considered "playing a dog?" What's the proper phrasing of such a play?

:cool::popcorn:

Just curious...if one plays a fav on the -1.5 and/or -2.5 RL and, in doing so, gets (+) money....is that considered "playing a dog?" What's the proper phrasing of such a play?

:cool::popcorn:

I don’t think dog is correct but I dunno what the “proper phrasing” would be. Call it whatever you want! Lol

Really liking Cueto and his White Sox in this spot.

;):popcorn:

I don’t trust them to hit but I do think cueto should have a strong showing vs this lineup. Seems odd he dogged, I wouldn’t do that thing ya do with the RRL tho, their offense just not scoring enough for me to even think bout giving runs, don’t be greedy! lol

YTD Balance: $243.22 (+193.20)
Yesterday: +$51.75

S/U Record: 1-0 (+$93.75)

Nice hit on the Rangers yesterdee...methinks it's overall a fav day today with exception of possibly the White Sox.

Played a 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with the following:

Phils -1.5 +180
Rangers -1.5 +115
Dodgers -2.5 +100
Nats -1.5 +158
Giants -1.5 +115
White Sox -1.5 +195

Risked $42 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $1,452.70
&
White Sox -1.5 +195

Risked $50 to Win $97.50

BOLTA!

I don’t trust them to hit but I do think cueto should have a strong showing vs this lineup. Seems odd he dogged, I wouldn’t do that thing ya do with the RRL tho, their offense just not scoring enough for me to even think bout giving runs, don’t be greedy! lol
Silseth is what the dr. ordered for this Sox offense....Cueto much better away from home than not. Me likes it.

;)

Silseth is what the dr. ordered for this Sox offense....Cueto much better away from home than not. Me likes it.

;)

I don’t know anything bout him, I know cws offense has had issues vs some pretty crappy rhp’s tho. I’m with ya on Cueto, I’m surprised he dogged to this kid but I’m sure it cause they not scoring.

YTD Balance: $315.09 (+$265.07)
Yesterday: +$71.87

S/U Record: 2-0 (+$191.25)

Alex Wood for the Giants last two outings at home were very good as he handled the Rockies and Royals but those games were at night. He's been at his worst during the day this season with an ERA of 7.20. Worth a shot with the Tigers and some (+) money IMHO. Methinks the Padres might have MadBum figured out after last game whereas Clevinger is normally at his best in day games. Rolling with the following lunchtime action....

Played two 2-teamers with:

Padres -1.5 +120
Tigers +180
Risked $5 to Win $25.80

Padres -2.5 +175
Tigers -1.5 +275
Risked $5 to Win $46.56

Also Risked $10 on each of:
Padres -1.5 +120 & -2.5 +175
Tigers +180 & -1.5 +275

BOLTA!!

Last edited:
YTD Balance: $373.39 (+$323.37)
Today: +$58.30

S/U Record: 5-1 (+$228.75)

:glove:

Last edited:
Played a 2, 3, & 4-teamer RR with:

Pirates -1.5 +215
Reds -1.5 +160
Padres -1.5 +185
A's +200 ML
Risked $22 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $412.95

Also risked $25 each on:
Padres +120 & -1.5 +185

BOLTA!!

Fucking Pirates … holy shit.
:mad:

Freaking closers in “non-save” situations man. Dude been untouchable then gets put in with a 4 run lead, gives up 3 and has to get bailed out. Crazy, they a weird bunch: seems like they always fuck up when it non save situation.

YTD Balance: $301.39 (+$251.37)
Yesterday: -$72.00

S/U Record: 5-3 (+$178.75)

Played a 3, 4, & 5-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5 RRLs:

Marlins +175
O's +280
DBacks +145
Angels +225
White Sox +200
Risked $16 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $931.25

Also risked $10 S/U on each of the above individual plays.

BOLTA!!

YTD Balance: $287.39 (+$237.37)
Yesterday: -$14.00

S/U Record: 7-6 (+$180.75)

Played a 3, 4, 5, & 6-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5 RRLs:

Reds +275
A's +255
Cards +170
Padres +205
Rangers +175
Angels +200

Risked $42 ($1 per Parlay) to Win $4,651.46

Also risked $20 S/U on each of the above....

BOLTA!!

Last edited:
YTD Balance: $180.39 (+$130.37)
Overall Yesterday: -$107.00
Overall S/U Record: 8-11 (+$98.25)
S/U Yesterday: 1-5 (-$82.50)

Played two 3, 4, 5-teamer RR with the following. One all MLs and the other all -1.5 RRLs:

Padres +172
Angels +190
Athletics +135
O's +145
Royals +125
Risked $32 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $902.42

Padres +265
Angels +310
Athletics +230
O's +210
Royals +200
Risked $32 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $3,041.97

BOLTA!!

Adding a 2 & 3-teamer RR with the following. All -1.5 RLs:

Braves -105
Yanks +100
Phils +140
Risked $60 ($15 per Parlay) to Win $281.43

:watchingsports:

YTD Balance: $154.27 (+$104.25)
Overall Yesterday: -$26.12
S/U Yesterday: 0-0 (+/-$0.00)

LOL...I keep hanging on somehow and hit a couple of 3-teamers to limit the damage.....quick look at the card today and methinks it might be a fav day....lots of cappin' to do yet before I decide on a play or 2.

:popcorn: :rolleyes:

PS - Happy 4th of July everyone!!

:usausausa:

Played two 3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs with the following:

Rockies +1/2 1st 5 +160
Astros -2.5 +130
Blue Jays -2.5 +120
Twins -1.5 +170
Mets -2.5 +140
Risked $32 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $779.18

Rockies +1 1st 5 +125
Astros -1.5 -120
Blue Jays -1.5 -150
Twins +114
Mets -1.5 -105
Risked $32 ($2 per Parlay) to Win $324.32

BOLTA!!

I haven't looked at cubs yet....I will shortly...

I think the starting pitchers basically a wash and cubs hit lhp better than milw does. I stuck with Ff as didn’t want to be in a pen batter so was only +115ish, think I could make a case for cubs to be favored over Ff tho. Plus they been playing pretty good ball lately winning last 3 series off Red Sox, Cincy, and cards.

I think the starting pitchers basically a wash and cubs hit lhp better than milw does. I stuck with Ff as didn’t want to be in a pen batter so was only +115ish, think I could make a case for cubs to be favored over Ff tho. Plus they been playing pretty good ball lately winning last 3 series off Red Sox, Cincy, and cards.
Imma gonna pass....I hear what cha saying but Steele's road & 4 day rest numbers are pretty bad....BOL on your plays!

Although I must have just not noticed him being on bad days rest. I take that case by case and examine year to year, if it a guy like him I’m assuming with fairly low number of starts I look closer into whether there were other circumstances. Vets w way bigger samples I take days more seriously and at face value. I generally don’t like playing a guy who has a proven track record of being bad on a particular days rest.

@JROCK1966 Don’t you think it weird how so many guys are so different on 4 or 5? I’ve never understood it but there is without a doubt enough evidence to know it really a thing, I just hate things I have to except just are without some kind of reasonable explanation!! lol. It also falls into that category I struggle with (situationally) cause I don’t understand it, I’m 100% confident pitching on 4 or 5 wouldn’t change my performance at all, just like all the other goofy situations in other sports that always blow my mind they effect a player or team!! Being a oddball doesn’t pay off when it comes to this aspect of capping!!

@JROCK1966 Don’t you think it weird how so many guys are so different on 4 or 5? I’ve never understood it but there is without a doubt enough evidence to know it really a thing, I just hate things I have to except just are without some kind of reasonable explanation!! lol. It also falls into that category I struggle with (situationally) cause I don’t understand it, I’m 100% confident pitching on 4 or 5 wouldn’t change my performance at all, just like all the other goofy situations in other sports that always blow my mind they effect a player or team!! Being a oddball doesn’t pay off when it comes to this aspect of capping!!
I was a pitcher and I can tell you that absolutely you have it going some days and some days you don’t … how well a pitcher recovers is up to the individual …diet, exercise, regimen…etc etc all play a part. Weather conditions also play a part…I used to love pitching in cold weather also used to love it when wind was blowing out…I was a junk-baller and always got better movement throwing into the wind. Lots of factors play a part…

I was a pitcher and I can tell you that absolutely you have it going some days and some days you don’t … how well a pitcher recovers is up to the individual …diet, exercise, regimen…etc etc all play a part. Weather conditions also play a part…I used to love pitching in cold weather also used to love it when wind was blowing out…I was a junk-baller and always got better movement throwing into the wind. Lots of factors play a part…

Oh Yeah man, agree with you bout “some days on, some off”. I just know with incredibly high certainty whether it be 4 or 5 days wouldn’t have anything to do with it for me. It be more about how much I been partying, what city we in/what ho’s I have in that city, etc etc. if all things remained equal i can’t see any chance days of rest would effect me.

But then there are def ppl who are the total opposite of that! I remember a few pitchers over the years that had to have exactly same routine and anything out of whack threw them way off!!! I never tried to understand it, as I have no doubt there a ton of things about me normal ppl look at and say “that is one F’ed up individual!”, i just make note of it and respect it!!!

The wind blowing out isn’t a totally unique thing. I had never really heard it till few years ago but it was explained to me the wind resistance on the ball made the pitch move even more, didn’t matter ball traveled further cause nobody barreling it up when a smart pitcher understands how to use it to his advantage! I don’t think that a universal truth tho, depends on pitchers stuff and he has to be mentally tough as I think some beat themselves before they throw a pitch!!

Way to many curve balls in little league elbow was toast by high school, luckily i played 1st base and was a hoover vaccuum..

I threw bunch of offspeed with 3/4 arm slot, always would watch the baseball game of week and they would have a pitcher sometimes show his grip on certain pitch and I be outside trying it for hours!! I just pitched to kids in neighborhood tho. I had such bad vision and it didn’t get corrected till I was 18-20, I couldn’t stand in batters box and hit for shit, didn’t know how anyone did it but turns out most kids could actually pick up ball out of pitchers hand!!! Lmao. Kinda screwed mw, think I could have pitched at community college or somethinv at least! But never played cause that looking stupid trying to hit thing! Lol

YTD Balance: $90.27 (+$40.25)
Overall Yesterday: -$64.00
S/U Yesterday: 0-0 (+/-$0.00)

Whelp guess my baseball gambling season all comes down to today....I've enjoyed the action and the total loss was not too bad as I began with a $50 stake LOL...hell I spend that much going to see a movie these days. The last parlay below I wasn't paying attention to detail and added the Dodgers by mistake...but I am listing it anyway because of course! Only one RRL in the bunch as today methinks its gonna be a fav day. BOLTA!!

3, 4, & 5-teamer RR:
Baseball New York Yankees -188 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball Chicago White Sox -132 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball St. Louis Cardinals. -1½ +190 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball New York Mets -200 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball Houston Astros -245 for Game ***Fixed Price**
Risked $38.24 ($2.39 per Parlay)

3, 4, & 5-teamer RR:
Baseball New York Mets -200 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball St. Louis Cardinals +130 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball Houston Astros -245 for Game ***Fixed Price***
Baseball Chicago White Sox -132 for Game ***Fixed Price***