ML Dogs Week 6 Edition

wvu seems like a live short dog to me,. cant really take their loss last week all that serious cause they a average ass team, they gave sooners all they wanted then come back home and cant score shit against a texas tech defense im sure was motivated off giving up 70 to the horns!! id expect coach has them regroup this week and play a good game..most importantly i think Brown will be able to get off against baylor and wvu offense goes thru him. when he able to have a big game they much more productive! the last and only 2 good rbs bears have seen both had big games so i think brown will do the same.. on the other side bears also need to run but wvu run d is stout! bears 26th in the country in rushing attempts so i suspect wvu will be able to get them into some 3rd and longs where they can pin their ears back, they 15th in the country in sack rate so they should be able to harass bohanon. my favorite saying is run game and defense travel, dont see why wvu cant right the ship here and get a W against a baylor team im not sold on just cause they beat isu who been super disappointing as it appears they struggling to live up to the hype..

wvu seems like a live short dog to me,. cant really take their loss last week all that serious cause they a average ass team, they gave sooners all they wanted then come back home and cant score shit against a texas tech defense im sure was motivated off giving up 70 to the horns!! id expect coach has them regroup this week and play a good game..most importantly i think Brown will be able to get off against baylor and wvu offense goes thru him. when he able to have a big game they much more productive! the last and only 2 good rbs bears have seen both had big games so i think brown will do the same.. on the other side bears also need to run but wvu run d is stout! bears 26th in the country in rushing attempts so i suspect wvu will be able to get them into some 3rd and longs where they can pin their ears back, they 15th in the country in sack rate so they should be able to harass bohanon. my favorite saying is run game and defense travel, dont see why wvu can right the ship here against a baylor team im not sold on just cause they beat isu who been super disappointing as it appears they struggling to live up to the hype..
Took Baylor ML

Last week was letdown spot for them after ISU win

WVU absolutely sucked with the game on the line against TTU, not sure that's a simple regroup for a ho hum type team

Baylor much better athletes, WVU on the road...I think BU might have a field day

Took ML at -140, up to -150 which is typically my max ML w/o parlay but I don't like WVU at all in this one

Took Baylor ML

Last week was letdown spot for them after ISU win

WVU absolutely sucked with the game on the line against TTU, not sure that's a simple regroup for a ho hum type team

Baylor much better athletes, WVU on the road...I think BU might have a field day

Took ML at -140, up to -150 which is typically my max ML w/o parlay but I don't like WVU at all in this one

Wvu wasn’t in best spot last week after the sooners loss they should have won. I like their coach, I think they be just fine here. Most importantly I think they will have success on ground vs Baylor and they much better when brown gets going. Imo I think it crazy to lay that price but I been wrong before. Just have to say health on this one.

Reactions: KJ
And Baylor has a better QB.

Sounds like none ya’ll feeling wvu huh? That ok, I’m not scared to ride alone! Lol. I feel like I have had a pretty good read on wvu since this coach took over. Prob cause he a run game and defense guy which I think often easier to figure out based on opponent.

Only thing I’m worried about is maybe I’m just not high enough on Baylor? I really havnt watched them at all, the power rankings im looking at have them 40th, you agree with that or think they higher? I have a tough time giving their stats a lot of respect since they have played a lot of garbage the 1st 3 weeks while wvu was playing mostly solid teams. I know they beat isu but I’d argue wvu losing to sooners on the road in a game they probably should have won was more impressive than the isu home win. As I mentioned already I think the Texas tech game last week was most likely a result of them being hung over from the Sooners loss, and tech defense being ultra motivated after being embarrassed the week before! Tech jumped all over them in the 1st half which I think kinda points to the prior week having a impact. I didn’t watch that game but numbers wise it sure looks like wvu was the better team. Tech only had 332 of total offense on bout 5ypp while wvu racked up 424 on 6.8 ypp!

Just feel like wvu been playing and hanging with much better teams which absolutely accounts for some the numbers that favor Baylor. Neers kicker hasn’t missed a fg, think that a big advantage in a game with a total this low and small spread.

Sounds like none ya’ll feeling wvu huh? That ok, I’m not scared to ride alone! Lol. I feel like I have had a pretty good read on wvu since this coach took over. Prob cause he a run game and defense guy which I think often easier to figure out based on opponent.

Only thing I’m worried about is maybe I’m just not high enough on Baylor? I really havnt watched them at all, the power rankings im looking at have them 40th, you agree with that or think they higher? I have a tough time giving their stats a lot of respect since they have played a lot of garbage the 1st 3 weeks while wvu was playing mostly solid teams. I know they beat isu but I’d argue wvu losing to sooners on the road in a game they probably should have won was more impressive than the isu home win. As I mentioned already I think the Texas tech game last week was most likely a result of them being hung over from the Sooners loss, and tech defense being ultra motivated after being embarrassed the week before! Tech jumped all over them in the 1st half which I think kinda points to the prior week having a impact. I didn’t watch that game but numbers wise it sure looks like wvu was the better team. Tech only had 332 of total offense on bout 5ypp while wvu racked up 424 on 6.8 ypp!

Just feel like wvu been playing and hanging with much better teams which absolutely accounts for some the numbers that favor Baylor. Neers kicker hasn’t missed a fg, think that a big advantage in a game with a total this low and small spread.
Baylor home field is no joke and to me WVU is a worse version of last season's WVU, wouldn't touch them on the road. This one is more a home/road thing than situation for me. 40th seems about right, home Baylor is a top 20 team, road Baylor is maybe top 60

I really havnt watched them at all, the power rankings im looking at have them 40th, you agree with that or think they higher?

Baylor home field is no joke
Agree with KJ. Baylor is a solid team. Not loaded with talent, but solid, well coached, and tough. Aranda has brought some toughness to Waco. And a better QB this year than last. I was shocked when Brewer transferred. It made no sense until I saw the kid Baylor has now. I think he would have beaten Brewer out. He's bigger, more athletic, at least as good a passer and a lot better runner

I respect WV, and like 2daBank, think Brown is a damn good coach, but this is a home/road pick to me. It was no fluke Baylor beat Iowa St and they went nose to nose with Oklahoma State, another tough team.

Coaches like Aranda and Brown and Klieman have changed the Big 12. It's a blue collar league now and it's tough on tough. All these matchups between teams that aren't OU or Texas are going to be tough, hard fought games and I'm looking to play a lot of home teams in that situation.

In fact, I was just sitting down to do some research on kickers in the Big 12. I think a lot of these games between the Group of Eight are going to swing on who has the most reliable kicker.

Last edited:
I dont think it a fluke they beat
Isu, im just not sure how impressive that is? From way outside looking in I wanna say isu having a terrible time dealing w lofty expectations. Not the 1st time a team of their ilk has had such problems, happens quite often once a team like them reaches the point of having things expected!

Maybe I am undervaluing Baylor at home more than I should be? I know I have no problem w wvu on the road, they have shown well at Maryland and at Ou already, both games I could argue they should have won. In fairness the fact they didn’t win either and this spread only being 3 could be a big deal! They just have the kind of team i prefer on the road, run the ball and play good d!

I have said for several weeks I thought wvu d was at least slightly down from last year, almost have to with a few the losses they had. That said I’m not so sure anymore, they are still fantastic at stuffing the run and they still creating plenty of pressure on qb’s. Im just not sold baylor can beat them if they struggling to run the ball and Leddie Brown is getting off for wvu!

Rushing D is always the first thing I look at and WV definitely has the better run D. Scoring D is the second and and they are even there. Who's the toughest team is the third and they look even to me there.

Then I go to who can run the ball and Baylor is ahead there, so we are looking at two teams that really match up

That's why this should be a great game to watch and why I am looking at kickers and special teams in general.

Last edited:
Rushing D is always the first thing I look at and WV definitely has the better run D. Scoring D is the second and and they are even there. Who's the toughest team is the third and they look even to me there.

Then I go to who can run the ball and Baylor is ahead there, so we are looking at two team that really match up

That's why this should be a great game to watch and why I am looking at kickers and special teams in general.

Think neers have the kicking edge. On paper anyways.

I know baylor offensive run game numbers look better but I’m not convinced their run game really is better than wvu? I think ya gotta take into account comp level and those 3 cup cakes baylor boosted their numbers with to start the year, their run game hasn’t looked that great last 2 vs viable teams. I like leddie Brown for wvu and think this def a week he can get off, so to me run game adv really lies with wvu in this one (biggest reason I like them).

I’ll say if I’m being totally honest with myself I think I have decided baylor-3 is probably the right number. Not a lot of value either way (be great if wvu was catching 4.5 or so! Lol), most weeks I would have skipped right past this (I actually did 1st time thru), but with having such a hard time finding viable dogs I trust this week wvu sneaking on to the list! Lol. I do think ml has little appeal cause it feels like a coin flip.

Joel Clatt called Cuse the almost upset of the week, he been pretty good with those over the years. I looked long and hard at that game, my problem with cuse is it hard to put a finger on how they gonna win a game! Lol. It like they have to really muck it up to do so. I took them in the pick contest but that just cause I had to pick someone, when put in that spot I usually roll with the home dog. If that line stays under 7 it probably a good endorsement cuse stays close cause ya gotta figure wake be getting the public love.

Joel Clatt called Cuse the almost upset of the week, he been pretty good with those over the years. I looked long and hard at that game, my problem with cuse is it hard to put a finger on how they gonna win a game! Lol. It like they have to really muck it up to do so. I took them in the pick contest but that just cause I had to pick someone, when put in that spot I usually roll with the home dog. If that line stays under 7 it probably a good endorsement cuse stays close cause ya gotta figure wake be getting the public love.
Best WR just quit Cuse. A bunch of guys have quit, Cuse is in disarray.
Can’t beat FSU and you definitely can’t beat Wake.

Best WR just quit Cuse. A bunch of guys have quit, Cuse is in disarray.
Can’t beat FSU and you definitely can’t beat Wake.

I don’t agree w that, transitive property don’t work, teams can be total ass one week then great the next, especially these middling to bottom acc teams, they make a habit of it!!

When did all that start for cuse? Seems they still playing hard every week.

Not saying I love cuse, just don’t think the fact they lost to fsu matters this week. It very well could be wake has the same vibe I thought we would get from pitt last week, they see a huge opening in the acc that hasn’t been there the last 5-10 years thanks to Clemson! That a pretty good motivator I think, that why it was a pass for me when I looked at it. I prefer the home dog but think that feeing will propel a couple these acc teams!!

ACC is so jekyll and hyde...I understand the week to week aspect of different teams and styles, but Wake has looked GOOD thus far. Putting up points and getting key stops. Clausen may be a coach of the year candidate.

I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on the Cuse but don't know if they can put up enough points.

I keep going back to the Liberty game. It's such a funky environment for road teams, but for some strange reason, this is the 3rd year in a row WF has had to travel to the Carrier Dome? HTF does that happen?

I'm really wanting to pull the trigger on the Cuse but don't know if they can put up enough points.

I keep going back to the Liberty game. It's such a funky environment for road teams, but for some strange reason, this is the 3rd year in a row WF has had to travel to the Carrier Dome? HTF does that happen?
Wake been averaging upper 30s in points, Cuse gave up their most at FSU at 33 now come home. Think the best barometer is the Liberty game. If you really think Wake will continue to do the 38ish ppg, they should probably be played every week but we know that's not how it works. Not sure I've seen consistency like that 5 games in really. And not like Cuse has played much of a schedule but Liberty works for me. Hoping FSU was a good game to light the fire.

The turmoil is another thing and I'm on Cuse regardless of it but worth keeping an eye on at best. I refuse to believe Wake won't have an off game or two offensively and this one shapes up perfectly for that to happen.

I don’t agree w that, transitive property don’t work, teams can be total ass one week then great the next, especially these middling to bottom acc teams, they make a habit of it!!

When did all that start for cuse? Seems they still playing hard every week.
RB Howard left sept 27, safety Labrosse Sept 13 and WR Harris on Sunday. I think there might be a few more too I don’t really follow Cuse too close.
I’m not saying the transitive property always works, I’m saying that FSU is hot garbage and Wake has been playing decent ball all year.

RB Howard left sept 27, safety Labrosse Sept 13 and WR Harris on Sunday. I think there might be a few more too I don’t really follow Cuse too close.
I’m not saying the transitive property always works, I’m saying that FSU is hot garbage and Wake has been playing decent ball all year.

Yea I here ya. Fsu was only bout 4 point dogs at wake if I recall correctly so doesnt seem oddsmakers think there a huge talent discrepancy. Wake kicked their asses so maybe they undervalued (or fsu over)? Gotta think noles were incredibly desperate at home last week against cuse and it was a very close game. As I said in my 1st post bout this game, Cuse is a really tough team to back cause they don’t do anything great and on paper they not appealing, they do seem to be playing pretty good d at home tho. Not sure I’m sold wake good enough to go on road laying tds? I really don’t even love it I was just saying Klatt liked their chances and he typically pretty good at picking ones like this out.

Wake been averaging upper 30s in points, Cuse gave up their most at FSU at 33 now come home. Think the best barometer is the Liberty game. If you really think Wake will continue to do the 38ish ppg, they should probably be played every week but we know that's not how it works. Not sure I've seen consistency like that 5 games in really. And not like Cuse has played much of a schedule but Liberty works for me. Hoping FSU was a good game to light the fire.

The turmoil is another thing and I'm on Cuse regardless of it but worth keeping an eye on at best. I refuse to believe Wake won't have an off game or two offensively and this one shapes up perfectly for that to happen.
Good thoughts. I’m kind of leaning toward Cuse myself.

Reactions: KJ
ACC is so jekyll and hyde...I understand the week to week aspect of different teams and styles, but Wake has looked GOOD thus far. Putting up points and getting key stops. Clausen may be a coach of the year candidate.

No idea why I tend to do pretty well w the acc cause you spot on, you really can’t trust any of them from one week to the next! Maybe that why I like it, lol. Cuse usually isn’t a team I mess with much tho, I think they harder to cap than the others!

Agree with KJ. Baylor is a solid team. Not loaded with talent, but solid, well coached, and tough. Aranda has brought some toughness to Waco. And a better QB this year than last. I was shocked when Brewer transferred. It made no sense until I saw the kid Baylor has now. I think he would have beaten Brewer out. He's bigger, more athletic, at least as good a passer and a lot better runner

I respect WV, and like 2daBank, think Brown is a damn good coach, but this is a home/road pick to me. It was no fluke Baylor beat Iowa St and they went nose to nose with Oklahoma State, another tough team.

Coaches like Aranda and Brown and Klieman have changed the Big 12. It's a blue collar league now and it's tough on tough. All these matchups between teams that aren't OU or Texas are going to be tough, hard fought games and I'm looking to play a lot of home teams in that situation.

In fact, I was just sitting down to do some research on kickers in the Big 12. I think a lot of these games between are going to swing on who has the most reliable kicker.
Almost seems like a HC that LSU would like to have……LOL

The Carrier Dome is almost like another planet.

Everything looks small this week.

Bigger ones I will try and consider:

East Carolina - although I feel very bad trusting that defense. Odd to me that UCF and Malzahn didn't go with Gatewood last week. If the Fr QB plays again, UCF could be in trouble, but I will say, Navy D is better than ECU in my opinion. And that was on the road, this will be at home. I'm more listing it out of some obligation like it could happen, but I won't take it.

Maryland - An old, buy low - sell high. Maryland stock must be at all time low, chances are they will like going against Ohio State D instead of Iowa (sounds funny saying it, but it is true). Ohio State stock back up, talks of title and playoff again. OSU does normally take the Terps behind the woodshed. Probably a $10 type play for me if anything.

Akron - now this one I genuinely like. Zips could not stop Rodgers QB runs and Ohio run game as Bobcats put away last week's game in the 4th Q. Akron had leads of 10-3 and 17-10 before fading in the 4th Q to lose disappointingly 34-17. Fortunately this week, Akron's weakness on D isn't something BG is going to be able to exploit. Because even vs Murray St, BG ran 43x for 118. BG only ran for 26x 55y on Kent last week. Although BG is playing competitive ball this year, it is Akron's best matchup opponent. So this is the week odds makers catch up to BG's covering ability this week and throw out a 2TD line? Oh, yes, I will bite. DJ Irons left the final drive or two last week with injury, so if he can't go Kato Nelson is back. That is good and bad.

Northern Illinois - Toledo D is for real, I'm not sure the O is yet. Just 28 combined pts vs CSU and BSU prior to last week's 'get healthy' game vs UMass. Last year's NIU team was quite a bit worse than this year's version and that game was tied 24-24 entering the 4th Q (Tol won by 17 and did outgain them by a bunch). A 5-7 2019 NIU team beat Toledo.

Illinois - Bert vs Badgers! Can Mertz rediscover the magic from last year's 20-of-21 5 TD game? Doubtful. UW is bad. Maybe playing a team like Illinois will be a chance for them to get right? Illinois beat them here two years ago. And that was a 10 win Wisconsin team and an Illinois team that entered the game on a 4 game losing streak.

New Mexico - I had some of the most awful ML bets last week. Although I won a few good ones, a few of the ones I didn't were really bad. New Mexico was one of them. They have now played really bad ball since the 2nd H vs UTEP and through last week vs AF. I think my respect for Danny Gonzales and Rocky Long is getting the best of me. But this is their former team, they both coached at SD St and we know that Brady Hoke can lose the coaching battle. Problem is, even if he does, that doesn't mean the players on the field can do the winning part of it. This is a long shot, but when you are a guy like me who plays long shots, I can't say I'd be shocked if they won and if I wouldn't be shocked if a +700+800 type dog can win I have to play it.

That is about all I see for dogs over a TD. Pretty thin week it looks like for bigger dogs.

I did not see the game, but there was a controversial penalty, or no-call penalty on FSU's final drive that resulted in a game winning FG. So yeah, Cuse lost to FSU, but it was a game could've gone either way. Cuse had slight total yard edge.

Syracuse is just so different now, it's like not even a Babers team, they don't do Babers things. Not sure if that is just Babers figuring out the pieces he has and making the best of it, or he's stayed too long and had hoped to get a better job by now and just feels stuck here. They don't play fast like they used to, don't have good WRs like they used too...and even with their best WR Harris transferring out as mentioned, he only had an impact in 1 of the 3 games he has played this year. Cuse strong run team now and they are pretty good at that. And play some decent D on occasion (see Liberty game).

Going against Wake is hard though. I find myself, and suspect others, keep saying "yeah but Wake hasn't played anyone good yet"...which is true, they've played a bunch of below average to average, but they keep doing what they should do. Did have to win on game winning FG last week vs Louisville their best opponent to date.

I don't know. Feels more like a leap of faith on Cuse vs WF than sound reasoning to be found. Not that I am opposed to leaps of faith, I take them all the time. Upsets happen often and they can't always be rationalized beforehand.

How about how bad Kentucky offense has been?

Last 3 weeks: 224y (4.7) vs Florida, 332y (5.0) vs South Carolina, 356y (5.7) vs UT-Chatt. ULM and Mizzou games seems like forever ago when UK O looked good and put up points and yards.

Everything looks small this week.

Bigger ones I will try and consider:

East Carolina - although I feel very bad trusting that defense. Odd to me that UCF and Malzahn didn't go with Gatewood last week. If the Fr QB plays again, UCF could be in trouble, but I will say, Navy D is better than ECU in my opinion. And that was on the road, this will be at home. I'm more listing it out of some obligation like it could happen, but I won't take it.

Maryland - An old, buy low - sell high. Maryland stock must be at all time low, chances are they will like going against Ohio State D instead of Iowa (sounds funny saying it, but it is true). Ohio State stock back up, talks of title and playoff again. OSU does normally take the Terps behind the woodshed. Probably a $10 type play for me if anything.

Akron - now this one I genuinely like. Zips could not stop Rodgers QB runs and Ohio run game as Bobcats put away last week's game in the 4th Q. Akron had leads of 10-3 and 17-10 before fading in the 4th Q to lose disappointingly 34-17. Fortunately this week, Akron's weakness on D isn't something BG is going to be able to exploit. Because even vs Murray St, BG ran 43x for 118. BG only ran for 26x 55y on Kent last week. Although BG is playing competitive ball this year, it is Akron's best matchup opponent. So this is the week odds makers catch up to BG's covering ability this week and throw out a 2TD line? Oh, yes, I will bite. DJ Irons left the final drive or two last week with injury, so if he can't go Kato Nelson is back. That is good and bad.

Northern Illinois - Toledo D is for real, I'm not sure the O is yet. Just 28 combined pts vs CSU and BSU prior to last week's 'get healthy' game vs UMass. Last year's NIU team was quite a bit worse than this year's version and that game was tied 24-24 entering the 4th Q (Tol won by 17 and did outgain them by a bunch). A 5-7 2019 NIU team beat Toledo.

Illinois - Bert vs Badgers! Can Mertz rediscover the magic from last year's 20-of-21 5 TD game? Doubtful. UW is bad. Maybe playing a team like Illinois will be a chance for them to get right? Illinois beat them here two years ago. And that was a 10 win Wisconsin team and an Illinois team that entered the game on a 4 game losing streak.

New Mexico - I had some of the most awful ML bets last week. Although I won a few good ones, a few of the ones I didn't were really bad. New Mexico was one of them. They have now played really bad ball since the 2nd H vs UTEP and through last week vs AF. I think my respect for Danny Gonzales and Rocky Long is getting the best of me. But this is their former team, they both coached at SD St and we know that Brady Hoke can lose the coaching battle. Problem is, even if he does, that doesn't mean the players on the field can do the winning part of it. This is a long shot, but when you are a guy like me who plays long shots, I can't say I'd be shocked if they won and if I wouldn't be shocked if a +700+800 type dog can win I have to play it.

That is about all I see for dogs over a TD. Pretty thin week it looks like for bigger dogs.
Akron was tough last week as I had the ML and the score updates kept teasing me until the wheels came off in the 4th…

How about how bad Kentucky offense has been?

Last 3 weeks: 224y (4.7) vs Florida, 332y (5.0) vs South Carolina, 356y (5.7) vs UT-Chatt. ULM and Mizzou games seems like forever ago when UK O looked good and put up points and yards.
They almost completely shut down last week when Josh Ali (WR) got hurt...the only way we scored was the INT in the 2nd half gave our O a short field to work with and CRod was able to bulldoze his way in. But, in reference to sustaining long drives?? Gawd almighty its been awful esp. now that Ali is out and everyone and their mother is blanketing Wandale Robinson....we now have zero WRs able to take any load off Wandale. We tried to get others involved but they simply fuck it up....Riggs (TE) dropped a sure 1st down catch....Jutahn McClain gets stuffed on a screen pass because our offense only has so many plays the Defenses have us already scouted out. Yeah, not sure what Liam Coen has been working on this week in practice but I sure hope it is creative and I don't think they have any choice to try and go young...maybe work in Dekel Crowdus who was a somewhat bigtime recruit/get for us....but I think he was hurt during camp and I'm not sure of his status....it may come down to existing players simply stepping up and actually getting their asses open and actually catching a fucking pass when thrown their way.....luckily/hopefully we can run on LSU....other than that I'm not promising nuthin out of this offense. We still don't have the Jimmies and Joes necessary to be a good passing offense against any SEC defense.

Maybe our D can get a couple pick 6s and maybe our special teams will score a couple TDs to help out.....that way our Offense's 3pts they put up could stretch out the lead for a 31-24 type of win....;)

Scary anyone? Tennesse can certainly be had.

The games are normally close when these two play, like 8 of last 9 one score margin with several a FG or less. I would have concern where the SC O comes from?

Not for me…tenny has something going with hooker. Not sure if he is actually that much better, or if team just trusts him and rallies around, or what?

i thonk he that much better.. he made vatech a lot better too! not messing w this one either way..

how crazy is it to think fsu might beat unc? not even bothering capping it or trying to say fsu has any advantages what so ever, they could just as easily get punched in the mouth and quit. unc just isnt what anyone thought they were,,..

So far everyone has scored 30+ on FSU (4 games not counting Jax St). Strange things happen, like FSU beating UNC last year. Can't always find reasons to predict the things that shouldn't happen...but they sometimes do.

Not too crazy
how crazy is it to think fsu might beat unc? not even bothering capping it or trying to say fsu has any advantages what so ever, they could just as easily get punched in the mouth and quit. unc just isnt what anyone thought they were,,..
I just don't see them hanging for a full game but yeah I think they can start off well and hang with them for a while....I'm seeing +280 1st Qtr and +415 1st Half ML odds...

:popcorn:

Not too crazy

I just don't see them hanging for a full game but yeah I think they can start off well and hang with them for a while....I'm seeing +280 1st Qtr and +415 1st Half ML odds...

:popcorn:

Yea I don’t really either. I have no reasonable reason to think it. I didn’t even spend any time on that game, pretty much just a indictment on the crappy job mac brown has done. Unc really should roll them but then again they shouldn’t have 2 losses already either!!

UNC had revenge vs Virginia as well and won 59-39, although that game was 28-24 HT Virginia lead. Then UNC outscored them 35-11 2nd H.

If there was ever a week I'd skip playing dog MLs this has to be it. I'm really forcing things here. Since I only enjoy the big upsets, this looks like an 0-fer:

Maryland 10 to win 90
Akron 50 to win 225
Auburn 10 to win 55
New Mexico 50 to win 375

If there was ever a week I'd skip playing dog MLs this has to be it. I'm really forcing things here. Since I only enjoy the big upsets, this looks like an 0-fer:

Maryland 10 to win 90
Akron 50 to win 225
Auburn 10 to win 55
New Mexico 50 to win 375
I agree with the statement. After so many last week, have to think the books want to throw a curve to keep the public guessing.

Back