ML Dogs Week 5 Edition

Could change but this is what my data is currently showing me...it's ugly but last time I said it was ugly I won some money....when I like something it's normally not a good thing....

MTSU
Charlotte
Northwestern
Akron
S. Alabama

:popcorn:

I’m in process of taking myself into a few of those, lol. You know at some point NW will rise up and shock somebody, just not sure it be this early? Might have the right opponent here and now. Not like Nebraska has beaten any power 5 schools themselves!

Getting that Indiana feeling more and more...

For you guys that like 1H MLs.... They've been known to blow a PSU game in the 4th

Could change but this is what my data is currently showing me...it's ugly but last time I said it was ugly I won some money....when I like something it's normally not a good thing....

MTSU
Charlotte
Northwestern
Akron
S. Alabama

I really like charlotte and akron….i think they both have good shots to win.

Utah State is a public dog I don't like it....Houston is my fav for tonight followed by the Terps......

Utah State is a public dog I don't like it....Houston is my fav for tonight followed by the Terps......

Utah St and Maryland look like they are both around the same on line and ML...heavy public dogs

Makes me feel good about my Iowa wager that has lost some value but will certainly be putting them in a couple ML parlays too

Utah St and Maryland look like they are both around the same on line and ML...heavy public dogs

Makes me feel good about my Iowa wager that has lost some value but will certainly be putting them in a couple ML parlays too

That pretty shocking to me Terps are a public side, that small of a spread against a team ranked in top 10 doesn’t feel like a typical public darling.

That pretty shocking to me Terps are a public side, that small of a spread against a team ranked in top 10 doesn’t feel like a typical public darling.
Really? I took Iowa Monday -4 and have yet to see one person agree with it

Also haven't seen anyone on Bring'em Young and have seen no one discuss UH/Golden Showers

Where do you get your consensus figures from @KJ ? I use SBROdds and Terps are 59% on ML....60/40 is max for me when considering it to be a public play or not. Just talking shop I'd like your opinion .....

Reactions: KJ
Where do you get your consensus figures from @KJ ? I use SBROdds and Terps are 59% on ML....60/40 is max for me when considering it to be a public play or not. Just talking shop I'd like your opinion .....
Same but I use a couple others as well, seems like SBR does the best job updating and I also look at ML where both UM and USU are 71%

Surprised nobody is saying BC. They almost pulled it off in Death Valley last season against a much better Clemson team. People have to start evaluating Clemson based upon this year’s roster, not what they have done in the past. Clemson had fewer passing yards and fewer first downs than GTech 2 weeks ago. Their offense is BAD and it’s going to be tough for a team who has been in the national championship conversation for the past several years to be sitting at 2-2 now with no chance at it. Maybe they turn it around at some point and finish strong but for now I’m going to bet against Clemson while I can. They have not hit rock bottom yet.

Surprised nobody is saying BC. They almost pulled it off in Death Valley last season against a much better Clemson team. People have to start evaluating Clemson based upon this year’s roster, not what they have done in the past. Clemson had fewer passing yards and fewer first downs than GTech 2 weeks ago. Their offense is BAD and it’s going to be tough for a team who has been in the national championship conversation for the past several years to be sitting at 2-2 now with no chance at it. Maybe they turn it around at some point and finish strong but for now I’m going to bet against Clemson while I can. They have not hit rock bottom yet.
I like it!

Today could wind up being an incredible dog day....I'm seeing data too hard to believe. Clemson, Bama, Jawja, Florida, Ohio State, Oklahoma <== they are all on upset watch today....

:siren:

Went ahead and played them....what the hell. 3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs:
Risking $16.00 To Win $4,271.73

:watchingsports:
Adding:

2, 3, & 4-teamer RRs: All Risking $22 ($2 per Parlay)

To Win: $1,387.08:

parlay4.jpg

To Win: $3,666.37:

parlay3.jpg

To Win: $2,417.09:

parlay2.jpg

To Win: $1,370.14

parlay1.jpg

BOLTA!!

I think who is QB for Kansas State today matters a lot. OU was up I think 20 points on them last year, before K ST came back. Just like OU was up big on Tulane this year before Tulane came back. Maybe that is part of the problem with OU.

Thompson "doubtful" although I don't think he was ruled out. Howard was hurt vs OK St. Without one of those guys, if they are down to #3 QB it's going to be hard for them to get much O going vs what has been a pretty good OU D.

Yeah, was just looking at box scores and that KSt/Okl game last year was weird. Kst scored 38 pts while having only 10 first downs! 4 turnovers for Okl. That said, KSt has won SU the last 2 seasons.

Buffalo 50 to win 110
Duke 10 to win 72
Ark 10 to win 65
Louisville 20 to win 45
FIU 50 to win 165
Nevada 50 to win 87
Ole Miss 50 to win 250
UK 50 to win 125
New Mex 50 to win 170
WKU 50 to win 172
New Mexico State 10 to win 160

Buffalo 50 to win 110
Duke 10 to win 72
Ark 10 to win 65
Louisville 20 to win 45
FIU 50 to win 165
Nevada 50 to win 87
Ole Miss 50 to win 250
UK 50 to win 125
New Mex 50 to win 170
WKU 50 to win 172
New Mexico State 10 to win 160
I forgot I took Akron too! 50 to win 150

trees cashed. Knew it yet passed. Lol. Had a monster day so it whatever but woulda liked to have that one, typical ducks/pac12 screwing up their playoff chances! Lol

Back