ML Dogs Week 4 Edition

PS - Dan Mullen coached teams only have letdowns in home games after a road win. I remember that much from my SDQL days....FWIW.

I was watching the UNLV game last night thinking that it gives me a little confidence in Tennessee today. Simply because the unpredictability of college football. Fresno played their worst game of the year, and that was some what predictable because they were coming off UCLA. UNLV played their best game of the year, which, wasn't saying much because we hadn't seen much out of them other than a quarter or a half of semi-ok football. If UNLV can run with Fresno in a let down spot, Tennessee can as well assuming Florida is also in a let down spot. That is the kind of thing that happens in this sport and is frankly what makes it so great that upsets like these can happen.

I don't know if they are going to try and play Richardson today, even if so, the hamstring, he could reinjure it or lose some of his top end speed.

Last week people say that Florida run game has success because Alabama guys were not running their assignments and instead "freelancing" getting out of lanes and filling wrong gaps or having multiple guys in same gap and Florida gashed them. Alabama way better personnel, however point being, just be sound in your assignment and play within the system. If Tennessee does that they could have better success defending the run than Alabama did all things considered.

Plus, how many INTs is Jones going to throw today?

Richardson will spell Jones if he struggles and gash the Vols......lastly, my data says the Linesmakers say Vols are gonna get smoked.....and I already know when Dan Mullen teams have their letdowns and, historically speaking, this is not the spot.

But I've been wrong before so if you feel like it's worth a shot then roley poley pensacoley @s--k BOL on your play!!

Lots of foots today !!! Let's have some fun Boys!!

:watchingsports:

Here's my version of a longshot parlay for today...LOL, like they're all not longshots??

Adding 2, 3, & 4 teamer RRs:

Risking $22 ($2 per parlay) To Win $3,546.36:
Vols 1st Half +470
Neers +625
Wolfpack +315
Golden Flashes +435

Whoop! Whoop!

:drinkingcouch:

Utah State 100 to win 290
SMU 50 to win 150
Texas State 100 to win 210
Baylor 50 to win 125
Kent State 50 to win 225
Kansas 50 to win 225
Georgia St 10 to win 180
Navy 10 to win 75
Tennessee 10 to win 75
Western Kentucky 50 to win 145
Oregon State 20 to win 70

Kent State...absolutely!! Vols are not going to win in the swamp...if ya hafta take the Vols then go with the 1st half....FWIW I've come around on the Kent State idea....methinks they are live today!

Yea, I agree vols feels a bit like just lighting money on fire! Lol, you like Kent st chances better than k-st or hogs? I actually think I’m gonna play those 2 straight, they feel little more popular than I’d prefer, I hate k-st got into rankings. I do think good chance I can get a split on those 2 tho. Split = profit! Don’t want them in my RR tho.

J, how did it work out with lower ranked fav last night? It won/covered didn’t it? (Barely!). So is ucla a go tonight?

-Utah State 100 to win 290
SMU 50 to win 150
Texas State 100 to win 210
Baylor 50 to win 125
Kent State 50 to win 225
Kansas 50 to win 225
Georgia St 10 to win 180
Navy 10 to win 75
Tennessee 10 to win 75
Western Kentucky 50 to win 145
Oregon State 20 to win 70

My guy not fucking around!!!

I seriously considered playing as much on ml as ats with those dogs i played in the 9-14 range. I hate the fact basically all my dogs are in games with crazy high totals! Much rather they were defensive grind it out type games, not sure the points as valuable when we talking totals from mid 60s to freaking 70!! That why I considered loading up on ml’s, more variance in these shootouts! I just don’t have your big low hanging balls I guess!! Lol.

I ended up with 4 team group of 2 RR

UTAH st ml
Smu ml
Wku ml
Kent st ml

Like I said I think gonna bet k-st and hogs separately later on.

Adding: 2, 3, & 4-teamer RRs:

Risking $22.00 ($2.00 Per Parlay) To Win $976.54

Cal +250
WKy +290
Illini +350
Baylor +225

Risking $22.00 ($2.00 Per Parlay) To Win $1,078.52

Cal +250
WKy +290
Kent St. +405
Baylor +225

Sheweez this should do it for today....

:passedout:

J, how did it work out with lower ranked fav last night? It won/covered didn’t it? (Barely!). So is ucla a go tonight?
tied/pushed with Charlotte.....I've already bet way too much today so I'll keep track but not playing them....good luck if you do!

tied/pushed with Charlotte.....I've already bet way too much today so I'll keep track but not playing them....good luck if you do!

im in same boat, so many dogs i played i left off card for now,, good chance i end up on bruins later on tho.. what were the other games in that boat? assuming okie st is one of them, i cant help but like k-st tho..

im in same boat, so many dogs i played i left off card for now,, good chance i end up on bruins later on tho.. what were the other games in that boat? assuming okie st is one of them, i cant help but like k-st tho..
BC is rated 3 spots higher than Mizzou.
Stanford is rated 3 spots higher than UCLA.
FAU is 2 spots higher than Air Force.
Kansas State is rated 4 spots higher than Okie State.
UAB is rated 4 spots higher than Tulane.
Nebraska is rated 13 spots higher than Sparty.
MTSU is rated 15 spots higher than Charlotte.
New Mexico is rated 20 spots higher than UTEP.

oh wow, so that what you meant about a busy day with those!! didnt realize there were so many!! think ill just pay attention and see how they do.. really surprised at a few of those

oh wow, so that what you meant about a busy day with those!! didnt realize there were so many!! think ill just pay attention and see how they do.. really surprised at a few of those
haha Mizzou just scores a TD on their opening drive.....

Adding: 3, 4, & 5-teamer RRs:

Risking $32 ($2 Each Parlay) to Win $3076.17
FAU +158
North Texas +355
WKy +290
Kansas St. +195
Cal +240

Kansas only trailed Baylor 7-14 HT last week (lost 7-45).
Kansas only trailed Coastal 22-28 early 3rd Q (lost 22-49)

There is both some good and bad in those points

A new sad chapter
Kansas LED 27-21 early 3rd Q (lost 33-52)

@s--k @2daBank since I was so bad in my prediction that Kent State was a better play then the Vols....this means the Vols are the play!! :cool:;):p

Lol. I’m already mad at you! At least I got the split with hogs and kst, wish I wouldn’t have played them both at same time, knew only one would win!! Lmao.

I liked Kent also, wasn’t your fault. As I did utah st, somehow I still like Utah st, just wish it wouldn’t went the way it did while im sitting here still trying to figure out how that garbage ass boise team won by 24 not even playing that well? Freaking 400 yards and 3 points will do that!

Utah State was not a bad try. Their D played way better than anyone could've expected. The O just didn't get it done like they normally do.

Texas State was a stupid pick. They aren't a good team by any means, but today they were really bad, vs an average MAC team who shouldn't be any better than they are. There were still some covid players out, maybe it mattered I don't know. The only time they made plays were when McBride ran around play ground style and occasionally hit a receiver on the run. Kind of like they did it with Baylor. Not good. That was a bad one.

Losing Georgia State on a 4th down TD pass obviously sucked.

And Kent State isn't as good as any of us thought, not just here, but a lot of people elsewhere liked Kent too. We were all wrong. Kent is an average MAC team, we all gave them more credit than they deserved following 2020.

So 5-2-1 ATS?

Back