ML Dogs Week 3

i think illinois with brett a beast as a dog not a fav- i think penn state might be overrated too. illinois getting a starting db back this week - off tough loss and at home - situation couldn't be better. don't believe in allar yet.

i think illinois with brett a beast as a dog not a fav- i think penn state might be overrated too. illinois getting a starting db back this week - off tough loss and at home - situation couldn't be better. don't believe in allar yet.

I actually do buy the qb but still not interested laying 2tds in a conf road game. I’m super happy to just ignore this one, hope it works out for ya’ll tho.

im on it - washington on grass instead of turf away is not good......believe we have an overrated fav. not a good rush o or good rush d.......recall they went to ucla last year and laid a big flat egg on the road early in the year. ....................is sparty pass d improved? i believe they have younger fresher new talent in there........do you believe tuck/harlon barnett just are bad coaches ?? i don't........i think they got fat and happyy........they know secondary ball. The nick saban/tressel coaching tree is solid - I think sparty is improved.

Situationally it couldn't be better.
Good Luck to us!

:shake:

Glad I didn't follow through with USU. I sure didn't see this coming.
I capped Army/UTSA upside down and sideways and nothing I tried led me to believe Army was a play. UTSA stronger schedule, great rushing defense numbers, and Jeff Monken horrible numbers as a dog and in revenge situations to name a few...I didn't see that one coming either. Congrats to those Army backers out there whoever you are!!

Florida and MSU seem to be what I have put onto the contest sheet the most...

for curiosity of those wondering...

Read this stat. Teams suspending their coach mid-week for phone jacking, vs a team off b2b DD wins, before week 6, are an outstanding 23-9-1 ATS and 18-15 SU since 2007.

(I'm still researching the accuracy of this stat, however)

I'm on Charlotte and Purdue. Might be a a look ahead spot for GA State with a short week ahead. Plus using Charlotte let's me be #STIFF4BIFF.

I also played a small Cocky ml throwaway ticket. I'm having 2019 vibes on this game.

I'm on Charlotte and Purdue. Might be a a look ahead spot for GA State with a short week ahead. Plus using Charlotte let's me be #STIFF4BIFF.

I also played a small Cocky ml throwaway ticket. I'm having 2019 vibes on this game.
I liked Charlotte but decided to pass as Shawn Elliot coached teams love revenge situations...however, you have a home dog looking for their first win and Phil Steele had some very nice things and writeup about their new coach and their prospects for this season....so I wouldn't be shocked if Charlotte won. BOL to you.

USCjr on the other hand....yikes...after their OLine got pushed around so much by UNC's DLine I just don't see how they'll be able to get anything done against UGA's front seven. Again, BOL to you!!

I liked Charlotte but decided to pass as Shawn Elliot coached teams love revenge situations...however, you have a home dog looking for their first win and Phil Steele had some very nice things and writeup about their new coach and their prospects for this season....so I wouldn't be shocked if Charlotte won. BOL to you.

USCjr on the other hand....yikes...after their OLine got pushed around so much by UNC's DLine I just don't see how they'll be able to get anything done against UGA's front seven. Again, BOL to you!!

I get it. Uga probably wins 45-0. I'm sure I'm drawing dead there. Just a shits and giggles play. Certainly not my 1st or last loser.

I capped Army/UTSA upside down and sideways and nothing I tried led me to believe Army was a play. UTSA stronger schedule, great rushing defense numbers, and Jeff Monken horrible numbers as a dog and in revenge situations to name a few...I didn't see that one coming either. Congrats to those Army backers out there whoever you are!!

I have a lot of Monken angles pointing each way. I passed.

Adding my Tilt play. It's all the lunch money I have left for the weekend....:confused:

2-teamer:
Florida Gators +180
Michigan State Spartans +500
Risk: 19.00 to Win: 300.20

BOLTA!!

Adding more "On Tilt" wagers after all it's only money! $11.25 on each:

Florida Gators (-7.5) +380, (-8) +400, (-9) +420, & (-9.5) +420

BOLTA!

Eastern Illinois again

I got limited today! I bet 50s and bucks, WTF! Bet Rivers is the only one of five outlets I use that offers FCS MLs. I've done $50 MLs before there without a problem. Today I submit $50 on EIU and it says they have to approve it, which I've seen that before so I submit it for approval and they come back with a max risk of $36.16. What kind of shit is that!? I tried putting second ML plays on it but they wouldn't let me.

I got limited today! I bet 50s and bucks, WTF! Bet Rivers is the only one of five outlets I use that offers FCS MLs. I've done $50 MLs before there without a problem. Today I submit $50 on EIU and it says they have to approve it, which I've seen that before so I submit it for approval and they come back with a max risk of $36.16. What kind of shit is that!? I tried putting second ML plays on it but they wouldn't let me.
Great call on EIU!!

Back