ML Dogs Bowl & Championship Week Edition

I'm happy Rusty was on the money. It's a great feeling to envision it and have it go down exactly like that. But KJ was 100% right on that game too. People here will win some. And then people will lose some.

I like the more self deprecating type posts after losses because I think we can all relate and then we can try to pick each other up. If you're right, you made money hopefully - that's the only congrats I think anyone really needs. People who read know who people are taking generally.

But it's good to be right. Rusty and KJ both. More games to go, forward looking...

I love playing Christmas music! Puts me in the mood!

Thinking of the early Capital One Bowl Week commercials from ESPN...

"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

I think it really is the most wonderful time of the year. Everything is what you make of it. Life is short, enjoy the season and the games.

Thinking of the early Capital One Bowl Week commercials from ESPN...

"It's the most wonderful time of the year"

I think it really is the most wonderful time of the year. Everything is what you make of it. Life is short, enjoy the season and the games.
Well said!

I haven't played any college MLs in a while now. I think I am just going to keep playing everything ATS. Both the games today could be upsets.

North Texas and Miami I think will both be highly motivated to win. North Texas with a run game advantage. Miami with a pass game advantage. Not quite sure which D is better, probably Miami vs this sized competition, but I don't think NT will be overmatched. Big crowd edge for NT.

UCF with a chance to knock off one of the in-state big boys vs a FL team that would be hard to find much reason play I'd assume. FL did rally to beat FSU and play from ahead in that one in a game where most doubted their motives and capabilities as well. That makes more sense since they were playing an equal in rival FSU. UCF isn't very good especially compared to years gone by, but can't see them being all that disadvantaged vs this particular version of FL.

If you have WKU as a dog (closed a pick) then the bowl season opened with 5 straight dog covers and 2 outright upsets among them. And with WKU a dog, it goes to 6 of the first 7 games were dog covers with 3 outright upsets. Favorites have been on a 4-1 run of late. Near miss last night.

Back