Miles to Michigan -- CONFIRMED(Correction--Miles to stay at LSU)

He basically came in, didnt even sit down, said I am the lsu coach, i will be the lsu coach, its upsetting that i had to address this today right before our championship game with my damn good squad, im busy, im not taking question save them for after the game, have a great day

As a Tennessee fan and backer tonight, I didn't like that press conference. I can definitely see LSU coming out sky high for this game.

they have replayed it twice already on ESPN News so if you leave that one for a few I'm sure they will play it again shortly

Miles v. Tressel is like Chuck Liddell vs. an armless retard.

Man that's funny.

he can beat urban meyer, why not tressel?

Don't get used to that. Assuming Tebow comes back and LSU comes to Gainesville next year, you can feel free to bet that one blind.

I think we've established you don't like Miles, and I do jp lol.

I wuldnt hedge off tenny, Miles didn't say shit..nothing is in concrete, this thing is far from over..at least until tonight.

I don't really like him one way or another, he's no Saban, whom I really do dislike.

I just think he's a moron. I think he's Houston Nutt only he's had a better team to work with for a couple of years.

Which, really, is fine with me as a Gator fan because I think if he stays they'll slowly become just another win on the schedule for Urban and the boys.

he can beat urban meyer, why not tressel?

Don't get used to that. Assuming Tebow comes back and LSU comes to Gainesville next year, you can feel free to bet that one blind.

I disagree, Joe. When LSU last traveled to The Swamp, LSU beat themselves. 5 or 6 turnover, 2 of which were on the 1 yd line. AND, Fla only managed a 13pt win.

I think we've established you don't like Miles, and I do jp lol.

I wuldnt hedge off tenny, Miles didn't say shit..nothing is in concrete, this thing is far from over..at least until tonight.

I agree that this isn't over, but perception is everything here and to his players it certainly will look like good. Les turning down his dream job to come back. It's a great motivational ploy considering the disappointing loss LSU is coming off of.

Listen to Joe. Miles had the much more talented team this year and he still need 4Q heroics from Perrilloux to win that one at home. Meyer will dominate this series.

yeah...i have never seen a coach that has such a divided opinion on him from people.

presser:

Miles: "There was misinformation on ESPN and I think it's imperative that I straighten it out. I'm the head coach at LSU, I will be the head coach at LSU, I have no interest in talking to anyone else. I have a championship game to play and I'm excited about the opportunity of my damn strong football team to play in it. And that's really all I'd like to say. It's unfortunate I had to address my team with this information this morning. With that being done, I think we'll be ready to play. There will be no questions for me; I represent me in this issue, please ask me after. I'm busy. Thank you very much, and have a great day."

Guy to LSU Chancellor: "Are you going to stay and answer questions?"

LSU Chancellor: "What he said."

End.

I disagree, Joe. When LSU last traveled to The Swamp, LSU beat themselves. 5 or 6 turnover, 2 of which were on the 1 yd line. AND, Fla only managed a 13pt win.

You're missing the point. This is what POORLY COACHED teams do in big games. That game is the perfect example of Les Miles being...well, Les Miles.

Also see the Auburn game. 3 points with the #1 draft pick at QB and all that talent? :down2:

JG's got it covered.

Urban's still making this 'his' team, and in someways Miles has just finished making this his team. I think these teams are going in different directions and one has a smarter coach to do it with.

LMAO at this guy on a local forum

Its all a cover up. Les Miles is a Michigan Alum, former player. He has made it known through out his whole coaching career year his DREAM JOB would be to coach the Wolverines! Are you all kidding me? Come on. This is his DREAM come true. Do you think now after all these years , with the job now open, he is going to tell UM no now?? This is hilarious!
He has agreed to the job at UM. This whole situation was nto to have leaked to the media like it did for the respect of his team now he is coaching the LSU Tigers. The ONE THING everyone did not want was ANY DISTRACTIONS. Well it happened.
HOWEVER, you will all see as soon as LSU season, Les Miles and UM will hold a Press Conference and UM will announce there new head Coach, Les Miles.
Folks, this deal is done. There is NOWAY that LSU can do anything to keep Miles. No amount of money will keep him in LSU. UM will make him the highest paid coach in the country and on top of the MONEY, he gets his DREAM JOB.
Cut and dry. Welcome to Michigan Les Miles!

GUYS if you buy ANY of this shit you are the morons.

Even the idiot LSU fans that have zero football I.Q. have suddenly rose up and NO ONE is supporting Miles now.

This if anything forces him to find a new job if he is smart.

Those with any football sense have wanted him gone since day one.

Michigan better pray that the people in power have enough sense to run from this moron with both hands up.

GUYS if you buy ANY of this shit you are the morons.

Even the idiot LSU fans that have zero football I.Q. have suddenly rose up and NO ONE is supporting Miles now.

This if anything forces him to find a new job if he is smart.

Those with any football sense have wanted him gone since day one.

Michigan better pray that the people in power have enough sense to run from this moron with both hands up.

I do think there is more to this...basically why I want no part of betting this game anymore

The funny thing is BAR even the morons that thought LES had anything to do with our recent success have turned on Miles.

Less than 5% of all LSU fans could give a rats ass to keep him.

I will be SICK if he stays.........SICK and so will he.

The play has been TENN or nothing all week.

However, our players are VERY capable of rising up to the occasion.

RP taking all snaps at QB is another thing that can only help LSUs chances IMO.

The play has been TENN or nothing all week.

However, our players are VERY capable of rising up to the occasion.

RP taking all snaps at QB is another thing that can only help LSUs chances IMO.
I agree..glad I hedged off..have had so many thoughts on the game this week..better to watch or get involved at half

As for post above...thats what I don't get at all with him staying

The ONLY way Miles doesnt go to Michigan is they wake up and dont offer.

Remember we just dealt with Saban a few years back we have seen all these diversions and lies before. lol.

Miles and O' Keefe supposedly made a verbal agreement and a contract IS drawn up BUT has not been signed. The others that would have to concur are saying no way in hell do they approve of this two man agreement that hasnt been signed. Its ALL a coverup to appear to care about the game today. I think LSU would have better chance if MILES got locked in the lockerroom.

Another solid win from the best coach in football.

Michigan would be crazy not to grab this talented damn coach.

Back