Middle Tennessee vs Western Kentucky Preview Article

This game needs to just end with a wku fg as time expires. Rest your fucking defense wku stop scoring so quickly

Its not even fair, I got assigned this game Monday before the 6 point line movement happened. Had to play opening officially

Wish i blindly bet 1h under expecting it'd be a close game. But how to know 35 points dont get scored in the first half instead of the second ?

Last year the over got hit in ot too i think. Weird how history repeats
damn it missed opportunities. If that retard hadnt dropped the backwards pass i bet this shit doesnt happen

Well only way to win is force WK out on downs now or getting MTS getting TO against WK without scoring.

MTSU can blitz all they want.. they know if they give upa TD They'll be going to double OT.

Blitz from MTSU has been disappointing. Arriving but not wrapping up White, letting up too many big pass plays as a result.

And i hate when people fucking come in when the game is not even HALFWAY over saying congrats... on FUCKING WHAT!

Don't want to have to fucking guess halves to get a total right. Hope that wku running back burns in hell and the whole mtsu secondary with him.

Sorry to see what has happened here. Looked spot on for 3 quarters. Strange things happen and can change quick in these games.

Don't get how these stupid fuckers score 35 points in a quarter. That retarded running back fumbling for the touchdown gave the game a whole different rhythm. Then WKU was determined to answer back and all hell had already broken loose then

Lowlife piece of shit of a shrooms dealer who just vanishes doesn't help my mood. Fucking pieces of shit. Zero fucking reason for 35 points to be scored in a quarter.

It had to all be touchdowns for this game to go into OT. Couldn't be any field goals mixed in there. Literally fucking nonsense. Patheting MTSU gives up two huge ass pass plays FOR NO FUCKING GOOD REASON god fucking damn it. Even if that WKU dumbass catches the fucking ball behind the line of scrimmage like any 10 year old cunt can do. Jesus.

It's not fair that despite two different overtime rules in the two sports the overtime rules for gambling are the same.

Back