Michigan @ Penn State

I chewed skoal mint longcut for 10+ years, never could make the change to pouches. Ordered some Grinds online and haven't had a dip in 11 days. Like the mint chocolate ones best, just coffee grinds in a pouch. It's okay, enough to pacify the feeling of something in my lip.

Never heard of grinds. I'll have to check that out. I like to think its oral fixation for me as well. If I was double jointed I doubt I would dip.

agree with jump, but not saying i am not concerned by line movement down to 2 with majority on michigan. this has the makings of a screw job but not changing my bet as of now, if it approaches even, i may

ok going with gut like hunt said, keeping bet at 3, really no choice at this point

added more at ML -120 now that line is down to 1.5

and parlay with ML on Mich and over 51

say 38-27 michigan is my prediciton, only line move has me biting nails at this point, this is psu's bowl game, trick plays, going for it on 4th down etc is all on the table tonight

As I told my buddy as we were walking out after the game...never a doubt!

robb.gif

As I told my buddy as we were walking out after the game...never a doubt!

robb.gif
[/QUOTE

happy i made the trip. game was sloppy and both teams not good, but it made for one hell of an environment. i was at lsu/bama last year and this stadium was much louder. unfortunately i was on psu early at +3 but bought off them.

Back