Mexico/Canada Match

I have foxsoccer yet am watching criminal minds. Am I lucky? Sounds like a shitfest for sure, no sports tonight ffs

We're just not good in Soccer. Shit I just found out there is a Canada Soccer League. I quit this sport as a youth to play Lacrosse.

We're just not good in Soccer. Shit I just found out there is a Canada Soccer League. I quit this sport as a youth to play Lacrosse.

You just found that out?
OH man it's a fucking joke of a league, so many clubs change names, lack sponsors, infact it was one of the leagues that was under investigations for match fixing! Prior to the start of the season, they were in limbo about whether or not they could get it going.

Now if you want to watch a shit fest that's the one, makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with Canadian soccer?
Seriously I'm ranting because I play with so many Brasilian/Portuguese immigrants...are you fucking telling me you can't call one of them up for try outs?!!!!

Like where the fuck do they play. I saw there was a Niagara and St. Catherines team and I was like WTF?! Never heard of this shit.

Talking about the Serbs, my cousin won like 1st Team All Province goalie as a 12 year old. I was like an Older brother to him (7 years older) and they played against the Serb team the one time. Shit was fucking crazy, there was like 150-200 people at a 12 year old game.

Seriously I'm ranting because I play with so many Brasilian/Portuguese immigrants...are you fucking telling me you can't call one of them up for try outs?!!!!

Seriously I agree with this. Most of our famous athletes outside of hockey players are immigrants. Lennox Lewis, Donovan Bailey, Milos Raonic, Daniel Nestor etc.

Like where the fuck do they play. I saw there was a Niagara and St. Catherines team and I was like WTF?! Never heard of this shit.

Talking about the Serbs, my cousin won like 1st Team All Province goalie as a 12 year old. I was like an Older brother to him (7 years older) and they played against the Serb team the one time. Shit was fucking crazy, there was like 150-200 people at a 12 year old game.

they only play in a few regulated fields, one of the fields is about 5min walk from me at Lamport Stadium, it's astra turf so it's very slick and quick, thus there's a ton of defensive mistakes. I really can't wager on this league anymore because you can have one team get hammered 5-0 and then all of a sudden next game is 1-0. The team that actually has a defensive will win games in this league because teams score not because the offense is good but the defenses are so shit

lol this may fall into the Andy murray territory

Well fuck me hey, represents and wins Gold Medal for Canada and is recognized as the last undisputed heavyweight champ?!

PS I don't know shit about boxing what does that even mean to be undisputed heavyweight champ? I thought it was just some fluff

Well fuck me hey, represents and wins Gold Medal for Canada and is recognized as the last undisputed heavyweight champ?!

PS I don't know shit about boxing what does that even mean to be undisputed heavyweight champ? I thought it was just some fluff
He is definitley considered British in the boxing world...like not even a question

Undisputed USED to mean you held all major belts....which would be the WBA WBC and IBF

He is definitley considered British in the boxing world...like not even a question

Undisputed USED to mean you held all major belts....which would be the WBA WBC and IBF

ah ok so how many belts are there now? like i'm so lost there's so much division

IBO NABO etc are considered lesser belts

as are the regional like Commonwealth and shit in the UK

Even better some of these shit organizations have interim, silver, and just fucking shit

The Ring used to(for a minute) recognize the "true" lineal champ....they have a belt as well, but have since been discredited when they did some questionable moves

They are owned by Golden Boy, and/..,....

Shit how much time you got TM LOL?

This would be like you explaining the whole futbol shit to me lol

IBO NABO etc are considered lesser belts

as are the regional like Commonwealth and shit in the UK

Even better some of these shit organizations have interim, silver, and just fucking shit

The Ring used to(for a minute) recognize the "true" lineal champ....they have a belt as well, but have since been discredited when they did some questionable moves

They are owned by Golden Boy, and/..,....

Shit how much time you got TM LOL?

This would be like you explaining the whole futbol shit to me lol

haha man I just never understood it, like I don't know what is a big fight. There seems to be so much separation and not one unified thing. I know when I went to SkySports they were promoting Froch v Kessler or something and I was like...who the fuck?!

Pardon my ignorance all I know is Pacquiao, Cotto and Mayweather lol

I knew an IBO title holder in my younger days. Nice guy, assumed he was on crack, but good dude. John Roby was his name, all I know.

took a cheeky bet o3 @ 2.29 it was either that or Mexico -0.5...all I know is that this game is not going to finish 2-0

Back