Mets vs. Dodgers Discussion Thread

On Manaea today. Guy has made me a shitload of cash last 2 months. Mets have been finding a way to win games they needed to win last few months, they need to win today.

I quickly realized my mistake liking Philly, didn’t take but a game to see Mets were a terrible matchup for them. It didn’t matter that Philly starters could dominate cause Mets score all their runs late and Philly pen has been the reason they havnt won a ring the last 2 years!! Don’t think that gonna work this series, Mets will have to score early cause lad has a bunch of filth coming out the pen, just don’t see lad blowing leads! Think this Destine to be yanks vs dodgers

Dodgers in 5 or 6 I think.

I hope not, but getting that feeling already.

As I just mentioned I really don’t think Mets were better than Philly but they were a nightmare matchup considering Philly pen been a mess in postseason and Mets have been the best late hitting team in baseball. Awful matchup for Philly and their shit manager. No such luck here, to beat La you gotta get to their starters imo, you are not hitting the filth they bringing out the pen. And I just don’t think Mets starting pitching can keep them in this games against dodgers redic lineup! I like lad in 5. Hate it but think mb be happy as we destine for a dodgers yanks WS! Just like the nl series, I don’t think cle pen is gonna matter much cause yanks will beat up on cle starters.

I have Mets futures at 35 and 40-1 and think its definitely going to cash in. Not sure if I've mentioned this in other threads but every team that has ever beaten the Brewers in the playoffs has at least made it to the World Series.

I have Mets futures at 35 and 40-1 and think its definitely going to cash in. Not sure if I've mentioned this in other threads but every team that has ever beaten the Brewers in the playoffs has at least made it to the World Series.

Hedge bro. Terrible matchup for muts. Philly was great matchup w their choking pen vs muts comebacks. Dodgers pen filthy, Mets won’t come back on them!! It doesn’t even matter dodgers don’t have starters cause Mets hit late and lad strength is the pen

Tonight I like the dodgers. Everyone will be quick to fade Buehler but I think severino gets rocked. Looking at hr props and would not even consider an under personally

Tonight I like the dodgers. Everyone will be quick to fade Buehler but I think severino gets rocked. Looking at hr props and would not even consider an under personally
Overs hot and heavy

I'm contemplating betting each inning live for a run then pouncing when one doesn't. Buehler in Queens at night in a big game spells disaster as does that entire LAD pen

And the Mets pen might walk the bases loaded at least twice

4-2 either way after 2 innings wouldn't surprise me

This series is weird cause Mets typically don’t score early but you have to score early on la, their pen much better than most the starters they throwing out. I don’t trust Ferris Buehler at all, feel like Ff over gotta be the play.

This series is weird cause Mets typically don’t score early but you have to score early on la, their pen much better than most the starters they throwing out. I don’t trust Ferris Buehler at all, feel like Ff over gotta be the play.

I certainly do not trust Ferris the way I did pre-TJ #2 but his last 3 outings have been respectable; the Padre game and their 6 run 2nd inning was strange...there were 3 ground balls to the IF that were all fielded cleanly that yielded no outs...Ferris historically a strong postseason pitcher...agree whole-heartedly on Dodger pen...if they carry a lead even into the 6th inning they are tough to run down.

Tired of repeating myself but I don't trust either rotation or either bullpen. Runs galore

So it will end 2-1 of course but I hate everything about asking starters or pens to excel in a NY/LA series especially

Tired of repeating myself but I don't trust either rotation or either bullpen. Runs galore

So it will end 2-1 of course but I hate everything about asking starters or pens to excel in a NY/LA series especially

I actually think lad pen is pretty damn good, they have bunch of dudes w legit stuff. Starters another story, but that what makes this tough since Mets not really known for scoring early, although they did last game. I pretty much trust lad lineup to put up some runs on most starters, certainly sevi and think Ferris a blow up waiting to happen so think Ff ov 4.5 the play here for me.

I actually think lad pen is pretty damn good, they have bunch of dudes w legit stuff. Starters another story, but that what makes this tough since Mets not really known for scoring early, although they did last game. I pretty much trust lad lineup to put up some runs on most starters, certainly sevi and think Ferris a blow up waiting to happen so think Ff ov 4.5 the play here for me.
I'm going to live bet every inning tonight so it won't be posted

Any inning without a run will get tripled the next, then start back at square one when it does hit

These are two staffs that are complete fades for me. The walk factor with these two could be a lot of fun late but should make for long half-innings. It's NY and LA to go to the WS. I'm fading even good pitching in this spot let alone this collection of mental midgets.

Both teams strand about 20 runners the 1st 4 innings. That was awesome!! Of course dodgers get the game over. Mfers. I know we had at least 2 times bases loaded nobody out and not 1 fucjing run! That is just sick!

The amount of 30-1 and higher futures plays I've had the last few years in several sports mostly tennis make it this far yet not finish it off is incredible. With my futures plays on the Mets I should really want them to win but because I hate Cohen and Stearns so much I don't care either way.

The amount of 30-1 and higher futures plays I've had the last few years in several sports mostly tennis make it this far yet not finish it off is incredible. With my futures plays on the Mets I should really want them to win but because I hate Cohen and Stearns so much I don't care either way.

I had Phillies futures played mid season when they looked liked shit both years, at least I hedged some vs Stros, got totally hosed last year w their pen and idiot manager blowing the nlcs. This 1st year in forever I don’t take any long shot stabs at asb, this year just felt like chalk to me.

I had Phillies futures played mid season when they looked liked shit both years, at least I hedged some vs Stros, got totally hosed last year w their pen and idiot manager blowing the nlcs. This 1st year in forever I don’t take any long shot stabs at asb, this year just felt like chalk to me.
I had Mets futures a few months ago and added the Padres a week or two before the postseason and was really disappointed they lost.

I had Mets futures a few months ago and added the Padres a week or two before the postseason and was really disappointed they lost.

Yea I thought bout them I liked them a lot also. I thought they were the one team that could break up the powers. Mfers just stopped hitting out of nowhere end the lad series.

Like mets. Just like gm 2 mets needed that win and got it. they have been doing this all of Sept/Oct. Why stop now

Mets for me

Lentz is the HP umpire today. I have no clue his tendencies

Miller will be g5 which is a lock for under if you're on the fence and should be enough to keep you (me) off over

Lentz is the HP umpire today. I have no clue his tendencies

Miller will be g5 which is a lock for under if you're on the fence and should be enough to keep you (me) off over

There no damn way Quintana and Mets pen holding lad under 4! I could see Yamamoto blanking the Mets tho

Is this in reference to g5? Think that's Saturday with Miller behind the plate?

He has the k zone of a giraffe

Oh I didn’t realize you weren’t taking bout tonight ump. I doubt dodgers know who pitching game 5. Not real sure it going 5 honestly.

Back