Merry Christmas to ALL of the CTG family from here in the Buffalo Blizzard !!! BILLS at Bears + other saturday action

DOUBLEUP4LIFE

Pretty much a regular
What's up Family??

The blizzard is what's up here in Buffalo ...Wow never seen anything like this constant wind (40-50 mph) with steady gusts between 60-72 mph...Wind chill Temps down to -35 ....Zero visibility for a 48+ hour period . ...City expected to get 30-40 inches of snow, the drifts are of historical proportions ..

Massive record setting seiche on lake Erie as the lake completely left toledo and other parts of the western basins and moved to Buffalo..

Prayers that everyone everywhere is safe and warm during this generational storm...

Anyways....

Thankfully there is football on today as a distraction as we are hunkered down here with a seemingly endless supply of food , water and beer

Merry Christmas to All !!
Best of health , happiness, wealth , blessings and luck ...

GO BILLS !!!!!!

Last edited:
Stay safe brother! The wind gusts are bonkers. Gotta be approaching 75 right now. As long as the power stays on I'll be hunkered down and happy
Thank you Brother !!! Stay safe and warm ...

The power is the key , praying it stays on ...Only have about 6 hours of gas for the generator ...Would use more than half of that to watch the Bills game ( highest priority lol ) ..

Enjoy your Christmas weekend Family !!!

Sweep your slate $$$

BILLS AT BEAR PROPS
( odds per Seneca Niagara and BET MGM )

MONTGOMERY OVER 49.5 Rushing Yards
1.4 units ($280)
Has gone over this total in 4 straight games ..Bills should stack the box but have had issues staying in their gaps ..

Montgomery TD +210
0.7 units ( $140)
Has 4 TDS in the last 4 games..Very nice price here at Seneca with BET MGM all the way down to +125 ..

Justin Fields TD +205
0.7 Units ($140)
Only +110 at BETMGM ..

Singletary over 8.5 recieving yards
2.5 units ($500)
My favorite prop on the board for this game ...Have to imagine the BILLS will continue to utilize passes to the Backs ( All 3 caught passes last week ) ..

SINGLETARY TD +150
0.8 units ($160)
Expecting a steady dose of runs inside the 10 yard line ..

JK Dobbins over 65.5
1.75 UNITS ( $350)
Shocked this total is not posted in the 80's +, especially after Dobbins has run for 120+ the last 2 games ..

Don't know who I should start at Defense , Kicker and RB 2 in the Fantasy Football semifinals...

Defense
BUCCANEERS on Sunday night vs Trace McSorley ?

Or pick up ?

Browns In the wind ..Weather has Aints total at 13.5

Titans vs the Texans ?

Kicker
Carlson who is K#1 in fantasy points , but playing in chilly Pittsburgh?

Or pickup

Succop love have players on SNF or MNF ..???

RB 2

Najee Harris tonight vs bad rush Defense??

Fournette who loses touches to white but should get his catches ??

Jk Dobbins. 120 and 125 rush yards the last 2 games since coming back???

Madden 23 Sims suggested wagers ( updated results to follow )

Sims have been a great fade over the last 2 weeks..

Early games

Bengals-3.5
Bears +8.5
Giants +5
Browns -3.5

My personal POINT SPREAD RATINGS suggested wagers

LIONS -2 -114

Bills Mafia built different
We sure are lol

I think it's generational ...
Try to imitate my dad who always wore shorts as a Buffalo public school gym teacher..Said he got use to it as a teenager back in the 50's , often joked that the current weather is nothing compared to the 1950's ..lol

BILLS AT BEAR PROPS
( odds per Seneca Niagara and BET MGM )

MONTGOMERY OVER 49.5 Rushing Yards
1.4 units ($280)
Has gone over this total in 4 straight games ..Bills should stack the box but have had issues staying in their gaps ..

Montgomery TD +210
0.7 units ( $140)
Has 4 TDS in the last 4 games..Very nice price here at Seneca with BET MGM all the way down to +125 ..

Justin Fields TD +205
0.7 Units ($140)
Only +110 at BETMGM ..

Singletary over 8.5 recieving yards
2.5 units ($500)
My favorite prop on the board for this game ...Have to imagine the BILLS will continue to utilize passes to the Backs ( All 3 caught passes last week ) ..

SINGLETARY TD +150
0.8 units ($160)
Expecting a steady dose of runs inside the 10 yard line ..
Tailed the Singletary over receiving yards prop. Thanks, brother.

Back