Medinah In tourney

A

abcs

Lets use this thread to discuss how are matchups are doing, how players are striking the ball, and any other info that might be useful for tourney betting.

I have money on Westwood and i noticed he has a ton of birdies so far on the day.. Looks like the course is giving up pretty low scores, which is good in my opinion.
Some big names hovering around the top, should be interesting to see if the morning guys had the advantage over the late tee times.. :drinking: Im about to leave work early so i can watch this at 2 :cheers:

I mentioned in the ingame that Paddy and Westwood look to be really feeding off the D Clarke situation...I thought it might have been a burden, but the determination seems to be winning out thus far...

check out J Kelly's card...WOW...

3 OVER through 4...he' now one under through 15..5 birdies, 4 bogeys...

All over the map.

If Billy Mayfair's -6 through 11, this course is in MAJOR trouble...

MY god, how good does total winning score UNDER 277.5 look now...

:hairout: :hairout: :hairout:

freakin sick...Ogilvy has two doubles and is still under par...6 birdies and it's going to be a wasted round.....SHIT.

My matchups are lookin pretty good...

Ogilvey -3 vs T Clark -2

Z Johnson -1 vs Pampling -1

Weir E vs Harrington +3

And Vijay is -1 through 6....

LMAO .. i just watched appelby els and garcia miss about 12 putts from inside 10 feet.

Look for all to go low tomorrow..

Pretty good round by Obelhoser to finish at +1.. I think that misses the cut though, lets hope Westwood can finish that match off for me.

Would be nice to see Appelby pick up a few shots after that miserable start..

LMAO some fan jumped up and caught tigers ball.. before it went in the woods

I need for Verplank to end his day on the "+" side and I think he will miss the cut. Kenny Perry is already in the club house at -1.

what a crazy hole.. phil makes a 40 ft putt to save par and tiger does the same from 10 ft

Ogilvy is playin great.. should be 5 under AT least

This is gettin good.. Ogilvy hasnt missed a shot yet, all 3 in the fairway on the par 5

Immelman with a nice double bogey.. after making a ton of birdies..what a crazy card

Verplank at +2 through 12 holes and it is raining now.
rain.gif

Sooner its gonna be close.. right now the 2 guys i bet against are at +1.. immelman has one hole left, if the cut is at even then i go 3 - 0 .. if its at +1 then we have to wait 2 more days to see what happens.

Verplank is at +4 after 17 holes. He's done! I'll win my bet because Verplank misses the cut.
dance3.gif

I like him. Venturi was just too old. Wadkins tells it like it is..

Ogilvie and Mickelson already shooting themselves in the foot.

Tiger and Donald also had nice GIR shots on the 1st.

abcs--thelegend said:
Rjur sit back and enjoy the show.. we are watching greatness!!

Unfortunately I have chores to do to get ready for CFB. I'm just waiting for sealant to dry on a tile floor then I have to go and finish caulking the baseboards...but TV is only 5 feet away.

Goddam, I hate hearing Tiger yell at himself...and still hit an good shot. He is such a perfectionist.

My friend called before the tourney and asked who he should bet.. I said Sergio and Luke..

Sergio was 33/ 1
Donald was 40 /1
and if you would have eached wayed it.. its looking like hed be up 20+ units. Oh well.. I dont have a book that allows me to each way, bet365 did, but i took my money out because they were counting golf matchup ties as losses..

rjurewitz said:
Unfortunately I have chores to do to get ready for CFB. I'm just waiting for sealant to dry on a tile floor then I have to go and finish caulking the baseboards...but TV is only 5 feet away.

Goddam, I hate hearing Tiger yell at himself...and still hit an good shot. He is such a perfectionist.

That shot there was actually really close to going into the back bunker which would have been a miserable break. So i understand why he was yelling. But it does get annoying to see him throw his putter when he misses a 35 footer. :cheers:

Yeah, I understand why he yelled...it just didn't turn out as bad as he thought.

Both good 1st puts on 2.

Tiger on 3 with an iron (3). Nice shot.

If I hear another asshole scream "Get in the Hole!" off the tee on a Par 4, I'm going to kill someone.

Donald in 1st cut.

Weir -1 for the day, 2 back of Tiger.

Yea those people shouldnt be allowed at golf tourneys. Ive been to the masters a few times and you dont have clowns like that out there

Back