McCaffrey Traded to Niners

Awesome trade...KC was my dream landing spot for CMC but SF is solid. Very glad we get to see him in a functional offense, just worried about the SF injury curse

Of all the possible landing spots this makes the most sense, this is essentially the dream relationship for both sides.

As a BILLS fan I'm very thankful that CMC stayed in the NFC ...Especially away from the Chiefs ...
I think this is better. Not saying with the Chefs it wouldn’t work, but I think with SF it’s a better fit.
I know a lot of us are split on Jimmy G. Not being able to dial it deep is a hinderance, Mahomes is better. But I think this is a nice match, better let’s say.
Wonder if it comes together quickly?

I think this is better. Not saying with the Chefs it wouldn’t work, but I think with SF it’s a better fit.
I know a lot of us are split on Jimmy G. Not being able to dial it deep is a hinderance, Mahomes is better. But I think this is a nice match, better let’s say.
Wonder if it comes together quickly?
Yeah gonna be interesting to see how Shanahan utilizes Kittle, Aiyuk, Deebo, Wilson and CMC

9ers have gotten by with journeymen since Gore. No elite talent. This should be something fun to watch. Also haven’t had a pass catcher or a decent pass blocker either.

Shanny needs to spell his guys. He runs one back a game. Mitchell and cmc should split early downs and cmc on third. None of this 22 to 1 touch crap which will lead to injury.

Shanahan like an uncle to CMC. Hopefully this works out.

Reactions: KJ
9ers have gotten by with journeymen since Gore. No elite talent. This should be something fun to watch. Also haven’t had a pass catcher or a decent pass blocker either.

Shanny needs to spell his guys. He runs one back a game. Mitchell and cmc should split early downs and cmc on third. None of this 22 to 1 touch crap which will lead to injury.

Shanahan like an uncle to CMC. Hopefully this works out.
Liked other than the hopefully this works out part ;)

Back