May/June In-Game

Makes Yaya look like a fool too. Apparently there is video of City having a cake for him and singing HB on the flight to Abu Dhabi.

why was Albrighton released?

he's only 24

tell me about it, he was/is very loyal to Aston Villa.
The confusing thing is that we still have guys like Hutton and Bent on payroll.
Fans loved him, hardworker and had great potential so this is a major surprise in the Villa community.
Relegation battle for us next year it seems like!

this is becoming desperate and I sure as hell hope this doesn't damage him long term

MADRID, Spain -- Atletico Madrid is making a desperate bid to have Diego Costa available for Saturday's Champions League final by sending him for treatment using horse placenta.
The Atletico striker is doubtful for Saturday's match against Real Madrid in Lisbon due to a nagging right thigh injury, but Atletico is not giving up.
The club sent the Brazilian-born Spain striker to Belgrade to seek treatment from Marijana Kovacevic, who uses fluid derived from horse placenta to repair damaged cells.
"It all depends on the horse treatment used, but I have no idea about it as I'm not a doctor," Atletico president Enrique Cerezo said. "If it doesn't help him, then it's best he doesn't play."
Kovacevic has previously treated Robin van Persie and Frank Lampard, among a number of football players.
Costa led Atletico with 36 goals in all competitions but limped out early in a 1-1 draw at Barcelona on Saturday.
"Hopefully it can help him recover in time because he is such an important player for us," Atletico fullback Juanfran Torres said. "We'd like to be able to count on him."

Maybe he asked for his release and was granted :thinking:

he has always wanted to play and start for villa and when he did he was always good.
fans wanted him, liked by his teammates but was not used enough. What is hilarious is that he was willing to do whatever it took to stay but he didn't force his way out the club pushed him out.

David Luiz for 50mil.......you have got to be shitting me

I read somewhere he was 12/1 to transfer to PSG and someone hammered it down to 6/4

David Luiz for 50mil.......you have got to be shitting me

I read somewhere he was 12/1 to transfer to PSG and someone hammered it down to 6/4

daniel_levy.jpg

Seriously, the Chelsea backroom are doing great business selling all the surplus players for profits...Mata £38M, Luiz ~£40M, De Bruyne £18M, and there is gonna be more

PSG what the fuck...50mil for David Luiz you have got to be fucking shitting me.
You seriously want a big gap in your defence?

Got a couple MLS guesses for tonights match

TFC +1/2 +105
Ov 2.5 +110

MLS can be such a crapshoot, we'll see how this goes

Thanks Monger

Got lucky with the late goal from TFC down a man, didn't expect it to go over either from what i saw 1H

Torn on QPR - always kind of liked them but 'arry is such a crook.

braves, think its on BeIn if you get it

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesCommentsRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<cite>90 minutes plus stoppage time only</cite>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 5/24[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]10389 Total cards over 4½[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_79" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -145 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]2:45PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]10390 Total cards under 4½[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_79" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +125 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowHR, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesCommentsRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD="colspan: 8"]<cite>90 minutes plus stoppage time only</cite>[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRow, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]Sat 5/24[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]10392 Total cards over 6½[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M1_80" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +240 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]
[TD]2:45PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]10393 Total cards under 6½[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input id="editx" name="M2_80" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -285 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Back