May In-Game

dylanphan

Pretty much a regular
:goal:

Thank you JumpOnBoard :cheers:

Today, we are going to make some fucking money. Dodgy Asian games going on for awhile, and busy at work.

But, the Delhi Daredevils gonna get it done for me in cricket today. That's the first bet of the day :cheers:

Promising first 10 overs for my Delhi Daredevils, already got 5 outs and keeping KKR bats in check. Hopefully these fuckers can hit well, KKR has some good bowlers on their team for sure.

Okay, soccer pickings are a bit slim. Found one I like though, gonna roll with o2.5 Frederica/Lyngsby. We'll see how that goes. :cheers:

how does this barca game stay under.. total 3 with-150 juice
seems like a no brainer over
but wtf do i know

That's probably a good bet Braves. BM has 6 guys that could get suspended with another yellow. The only thing I'd be leery at is Barca may have the ball and be playing pass the whole game. tough to get a card when you're passing back and forth

Lionel Messi and Alexis Sanchez both on the bench.

Bayern starting their best squad.

I personally believe Barcelona has no chance of winning this game..but I've been wrong before.

am i fucking going crazy? how does barca not win at least 2-1 today? lot of money on bayern, but you have to think barca plays a good game. thinking of pulling the trigger +105 PK

am i fucking going crazy? how does barca not win at least 2-1 today? lot of money on bayern, but you have to think barca plays a good game. thinking of pulling the trigger +105 PK

I thought the same thing until I saw Lionel Messi and Alexis Sanchez on the bench.

That absolutely kills Barcelona.

Sanchez on the bench is no big travesty. He only has 5 goals in 25 appearances this year as it stands.
Obviously Messi will be missed, but if he's not 100%, he's not 100%. Not as if Barca need rest him for league play really. Pedro and Villa are perfectly capable of scoring goals.
BM does have a very strong side out there. I'm kind of surprised as they have so many guys that may miss the finals against Dortmund if they get a yellow- that would be huge

wow, just came across this little tidbit

Since 2002, Barcelona has played 7 CL semi final games at the Camp Nou and won only once, a result that eliminated them (Inter, 2010)

okay, I'm taking my profits and running. fuck champions league and fuck spain. Seriously hate Barca and RM.
G'night :shake:

A close 4th goes to the Canadian Soccer League. Toronto Croatia ain't to be messed with.

I'm guessing Monger already has his tickets...

chelsea-man-city-st-louis-600x285.png

nice hit on that over hugh.

monteray just made this interesting, need one more goal to win this thing, 10 mins left

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

Morning Fellas :cheers:

Have my card narrowed down to 7-8 games I'm looking at today. Definitely going to make some fucking money today.

So far one bet for me in soccer - Inter Turku/Helsinki o2.25

Also, on the cricket, hard for me not to back RCB today @ Pune. Pune stinks. But fuck if this line isn't heavy at -170.

Last time RCB played Pune, Gayle knocked them around for 175, not out and 17 6's, 13 4's.

I did play RCB highest opening partnership at -135. Hoping RCB bowls first and gets a few quick outs.

Be back in a bit.

-152 would be playable. If I could find anything under -160 I probably would as I played CSK (who I think is a superior side) -165 vs Pune the other day.
my books are hanging -170 & -180. Probably should pass, degenerate in me is saying that's free money, BUT Dodgy shit happens all the time in these IPL matches.

decent opening partnership for RCB - if they bowl well, should be tough to beat Coulda used a few more Gayle 6'ers but it is what it is

Back