May 30th MLB Discussion (Lines Added to Post 1)

Getting monotonous. Looks like a blowout in Seattle
Moore has at least 2 years of terrible at night and last 2 pretty bad on the road and 6+
With Segal 4 innings 22.5 ERA
Was thinking Holland but 9.90 ERA vs Colorado based on 2 games
makes it a little scary
Seattle 14-5 after a loss Texas 5-16 after a win

Last edited:
Thought the ump in NY was Whitson?
I vaguely remember him having better numbers than Luiz but you check

I did win a small bet on Milwaukee . Team was 6-2 on Wednesday and their was no time so i hit it very light.

What is happing in Arizona?

Lifetime 3.29 ERA but 2.54 this season. Very tough spot because the spread has gotten too high

Essentially thing get complicated. Maybe I should have never touched Arizona because they are just a garbage team now. I think that is it but Matt Moore is 12-32 last 2 years in night games and Paxton is playing at home after a home loss and I expect destruction
Paxton and Segal 7 innings 2.57 ERA

Last edited:
It looks like Marvin Hudson, ump in Colorado, doesn't like the NL West.
Giants are 1-9 in their last 10 with him. 7 of those losses have been 2+ runs.
Rocks have been 4-6 last 10 with him. Winning 2 of 3 against the Giants.
Stats are worse for Rocks before those 10 with him.
BUT he is a huge Homer

Would play probably if I had time. Just did not think. 6 men on base in Atlanta no scores after 2 innings

I think I pass. If for no other reason that this is a 8-3 spot for Tampa game 3 after a win but more just because I really do not want to involve without thought

Bu the way i already screwed up. Both umps in the Anaheim and Washington game were big unders and we did nothing

With that last run from Houston I REALLY want Seattle to crush. Put them in a Parlay with Houston plus 2.5 will pay well if I am correct

Back