May 2013

YTD: 149-155-22, -25.08

Tuesday:

5/28/2013 6:30 PM Brazil Soccer 257 Guaratingueta (BRA-B)/Avai (BRA-B)* Over 2½ -114

5/28/2013 6:30 PM Brazil Soccer 263 ABC (BRA-B)/Sport Recife (BRA-B)* Over 2½ -121

:ninja:

Thanks Monger.

what kind of inside information do you have on this canada/costa rica match tonight. i don't like that it's on artificial turf but someone at some other site is trying to tell me it's going over 2.

what kind of inside information do you have on this canada/costa rica match tonight. i don't like that it's on artificial turf but someone at some other site is trying to tell me it's going over 2.
1) It's being played on the artificial turf in Edmonton, so it should play fast, although the football lines may end up confusing the Costa Rican players and 2) that lineup Canada's sending out is a joke (no De Rosario, no Will Johnson, no Patrice Bernier).

In other words, save your money for something more worthwhile...

:hello:

Over 30 shots in the Sport Recife game, 1 goal... *SMH*

YTD: 150-156-22, -25.29

Adding:

5/28/2013 8:50 PM Brazil Soccer 266 Boa (BRA-B)/Bragantino SP (BRA-B)* Over 2½ -122
5/28/2013 8:50 PM Brazil Soccer 269 Figueirense (BRA-B)/America Mineiro (BRA-B)* Over 2½ -112

YTD: 151-157-22, -25.51

Wednesday:

5/29/2013 6:30 PM Brazil Soccer 125 Botafogo RJ (BRA-A)* -141 vs Santos SP (BRA-A) *2 UNITS*
*Yes, it is rare to see me lay this much juice but, at the same time, it's just as rare to be going up against an anemic offense that just lost it's most dynamic player over the weekend (don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure Santos lost the bulk of its games last season whenever Neymar was either injured and/or away on international duty). Plus, Botafogo look to challenge for the title this season, so the time to start is now...

Botafogo goes on streaks you just have to make sure you catch the right one. They usually start hot and then fade towards the tail end of the season and thus barely miss out on Copa Liberdatores.
GL!

Thanks Mike. Like I said, it's probably way too early in the season to be throwing out bigger plays like this, but most casual observers probably don't realize just how dependent the Santos offense has been on Neymar the past few seasons (almost like the Lakers without Kobe, but possibly even more so). We'll see what happens.

Thanks Mike. Like I said, it's probably way too early in the season to be throwing out bigger plays like this, but most casual observers probably don't realize just how dependent the Santos offense has been on Neymar the past few seasons (almost like the Lakers without Kobe, but possibly even more so). We'll see what happens.

yup agreed, the offense has been on shut down for quite awhile.
Fogo just a different team at home as well

YTD: 152-157-22, -23.51

Adding:

5/29/2013 9:00 PM South America Soccer 187 Fluminense (Copa-Liber)/Olimpia Asuncion (Copa-Liber)* Over 2½ +119 *2 UNITS*

YTD: 153-157-22, -21.13

Thursday:

5/30/2013 1:05 PM Sweden Soccer 104 AIK Stockholm (SWE-A)/Norrkoping (SWE-A)* Over 2½ -119 *2 UNITS*

is this a joke?

i'm trying to learn of this place hugh calls, how you say, canada. you have to engage hugh to get him to expound with the kind of information i seek about obscure locations. but if you have these answers, feel free to respond. we can use hugh's soccer thread as an all encompassing exploratory exercise in education and enrichment.

also, i haven't had time to handicap soccer and i don't like any of the other sports going right now when hockey isn't on so this is how i'm participating.

"hug", that was a freudian slip.
reallyhappy.gif

What goes on in here during the day exactly while I'm off trying to keep the world safe for democracy? And on an unrelated note, 24 shots in the AIK match, 1 goal. *SMH*

YTD: 153-158-22, -23.45

Adding:

5/30/2013 6:30 PM Brazil Soccer 201 Criciuma (BRA-A)/Internacional (BRA-A)* Over 2½ -126 *5 UNITS*
*I know I said it was too early in the season for these larger type wagers, but meh... What have I got to lose at this point (other than even more money...)? Besides, Criciuma play such a wide open game (highest goal per game average in Serie B last season at 3.55), it should be one counter attack after another (to start the game at least). Plus, with Inter's coach railing on them for falling behind early against Vitoria last weekend, I'd expect them to come out flying on attack in their home opener.

Again, in keeping with my new focus on chances generated (ie. shots), this one should be a fairly wide open affair - hopefully the goals follow suit.

Adding:

5/30/2013 9:00 PM South America Soccer 301 Tijuana (Copa-Liber)/Atletico MG (Copa-Liber)* Over 2½ -141 *5 UNITS*

:surrender:

Back