Plays:

Mavs +2.5 2 Units (L)

Bobcats +7.5 1 unit (L)

Denver Nuggets -3 4 units (W)*

Detroit Pistons 2h -6.5 2 Units (W)

GSW 2H -6.5 1 unit (L)

Bucks 2H +1.5 1 unit (L)

Utah Jazz +5.5 2 Units (W)

ML Parlay (Risking .5 unit to win over 2 units) (L)

Spurs (L)
Jazz (W)
Nuggets(W)

This play coincides with my Wiz/Cavs parlay. If DET happens to lose this bet, I will play a 2 unit ML parlay Wiz/Cavs.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
Down the stretch, Im trying to play on teams who are essentially playing their biggest game of the year. I believe this game will determine whether or not Dallas gets to the Western Conference finals or not. And with this team, it's NBA title or bust.

At night, I'll more than likely parlay Spurs ML and Cavs ML. Cavs should come out around 5.5-6. I'm hearing Pierce is shutting it down for the season. So he's OUT.

Dallas does not have to worry about either the Spurs or the Suns until potentially the Western Conf. finals, correct? I don't think they really care that much which team is 2 or 3 seed

Thats how I read it, Inspekdah (I think Believe is over-reading matters). Spurs & PHX will finish 2nd/3rd, Utah & Houston cant threaten those seedings, so they are doomed to meet each other in the 2nd round as it stands, no matter what Dallas *allows* either team to do.

Dallas aren't facing the Suns or Spurs until the conference final anyway

EDIT: Sorry just saw Inspekdah highlighted that as well above

Imma apoloigize to CTG crew,,,I am drunk n stoned and thought the 1seed play the 3 seed in the 2nd round!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i got to say i like dallas.. they usually play hard agsint anyone.. they never coast.. espcially agsint good teams... dallas ML for me

bro...love the Mavs..no apologies needed...

great work we did today on CLE...congrats my man

Big Al Reno...I can talk turkey w/ u down the stretch. We on the same page here! I need your help though dude. I need help managing my self-control on makin wagers. I got too many blowouts, dude.

Big Al Reno...I can talk turkey w/ u down the stretch. We on the same page here! I need your help though dude. I need help managing my self-control on makin wagers. I got too many blowouts, dude.
iight...we'll talk tomorrow night when I haven't been up 20 staright hours and your not all lubed up on robitussin..lol ;)

For the prop dudes, Dirk Nowitzki over points prop should hit. All he is hearing is Nash should be MVP after last game. BULLSHIT!

Dirk will light it up today.

Damiper over pts NENE woulda scored 40 if Amare didnt sit on the bench with foul trouble

Damiper over pts NENE woulda scored 40 if Amare didnt sit on the bench with foul trouble

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera...”Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera...”Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!

Wrong, sir! Wrong! Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera...”Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum," et cetera, et cetera...”Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks. You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
wtf did you just say??? Diop and Damiper over pts :cheers: the twin towers baby

I feel pretty good about the card. I will add some more night plays after the Dallas game. I see good cappers on Wiz, but I will only add that play IF Detroit beats Miami.

Last edited:
Believe, I would think if MIA loses then they'll fight even harder as the door "opens".

The line for DET begged for MIA action... DET blows these overrated fooks out badly 2H

Inspec...I have another error bro!

I will edit. I meant that if DETROIT beats Miami. Becuase then the Wiz can overtake Miami.

Ahah! It's all good. I liked the Wiz also but then the line which flew up to 4... dropped... which is perplexing... who knows... all I know is Wash isn't strong in Mil or on the road. Sure it's a must win but they'll still have to shoot jumpers to win it... which is always risky.

Like the Cavs better vs. a Celts team which would be stupid to win any more games.

Believe, I agree. I'm on DET small at -6.5... but I would love to see anything like -5 or -6 if they are down 4. I think they've been in cruise mode and will lay on the pedal 2H

We prolly wont see that though with DET opening things up right now.... see past results of DET vs. MIA... very encouraging stuff for Pistons 2H... they almost beat the Heat after trailing by 20+ last time in MIA.

Hmmm... maybe we will see something like MIA up 4 or 5...

-6.5... love it. Remember the rediculous 2h PHO/DEN line that was higher than the opening line? Books can't adjust for these spreads around the #. I think DET wins this game so 1.5 isn't much.

They owned MIA by 20+ 2h last time.

Up to 7 now. Offering 3-1 money for the Heat to hang on by 5 or more... I like the bet. I think this will be easy Believe.

Up to 7 now. Offering 3-1 money for the Heat to hang on by 5 or more... I like the bet. I think this will be easy Believe.

I figure Im on a freeroll with this wager. Because if Miami happens to win SU, that makes the Wiz ML VERY strong. Now, let's just hope DET doesnt win by 1. For your sake, they win by 15.

One point would f'in suck. I'm hoping they win by DD's still. MIA isn't a great come from behind team so Pistons need to come out firing.

If Miami wins this game, i believe Wizards will play their hearts out later to also get the W.

If Miami wins this game, i believe Wizards will play their hearts out later to also get the W.

Yea, thats why the plays coincide. And I'll just take the ML on that instead of laying points. And Cleveland should handle Boston without Pierce. So that parlay will pay me a little more than even (the amount lost on the Pistons 2H).

Pistons won't lose this 2H. They're playing now... and if they can tie it up before the 2nd units get burn... it will open up

Back