Match Play

it's a shame someone is going to have to lose between Piercy and Stricker. 7 and 6 under today, respectively.

Stricker Poulter is a sick match. Im either on Mahan or possibly Kuchar. Still havent seen any shots today. Watching Teo.

Small action bet since I haven't been watching any golf. I am home now and will be fully locked and loaded. I'm really pissed I missed the Kuchar line. Simpson has been sick, not sure how he does playing 36.

[TABLE="class: Grid"]
<tbody>[TR="class: NonAlt"]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$112.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$80.00[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/23/13 2:55pm PGA WGC Golf 122 Hunter Mahan - Advances -140* <small>vs</small> Webb Simpson - Advances [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

right there with ya. let's get it.

[TD="class: NoWrap"]
[/TD]
[TD]2/23/13 2:49pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$101.25
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$75.00
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/23/13 2:55pm Reduced Golf 122 Hunter Mahan - Advances -135* <small>vs</small> Webb Simpson - Advances [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Ehh. I wasnt sure if the reduced line was coming or not, so i got antsy. I was refreshing like a junkie. Oh well. Not much of a difference. GL to us and the rest of the guys who are on this play.

Damn, that was a fucking Bomb by Poults. 286 off the deck easily. The guy is so damn good on match play but below average anywhere else.

Garrigus is out of his league now. Sick that I missed that bet, it was free money. He has been playing great all year but these world golf events usually dont have middle of the pack guys win..

very true. I've been staying away from betting him kind of because he's my highest future I have left

Brutal break for Hunter, he absolutely pured that shot into the green was a foot away from being about 8 feet for eagle, now in a fucking hole off the green.

Not locked in yet because I'm out but will be on Poulter for sure tomorrow. Sittin at -130 right now

Not locked in yet because I'm out but will be on Poulter for sure tomorrow. Sittin at -130 right now

Couldn't agree more. Hard to go against this mofo in match play. -140 at my place right now and I'm going to take it.

congrats fellas...

very tough every year to gamble at this point for me

it's a novelty at this point. gl with ur bets, i'm sure i'll take someone named kuchar in the morn

congrats fellas...

very tough every year to gamble at this point for me

it's a novelty at this point. gl with ur bets, i'm sure i'll take someone named kuchar in the morn
Lean Kuchar also. Line is a little over priced. Yea, I've been doing this since 05, what keeps me is the rush you get when it comes down to the final hole or final putt. It could be for $20, or $200 like it was earlier, you don't get that doing many other things. As long as it remains profitable i will continue to do it...

Would be nice if dimes had live betting but i guess the interest isnt high enough for this. Im bored.

[TD="class: NoWrap"]
[/TD]
[TD]2/23/13 11:22pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$46.55
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$35.00
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/24/13 9:00am Reduced Golf 128 Ian Poulter - Advances -133* <small>vs</small> Hunter Mahan - Advances[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

That was my bet for this morning. Obviously not looking good at the moment. I kept it small because I have these futures still going:

<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD="class: NoWrap"][/TD]
[TD]2/20/13 12:30am[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$20.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$600.00
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/20/13 9:25am Golf PGA WGC +3000 WGC Accenture Match Play - Matt Kuchar
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TD]2/20/13 12:30am[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$400.00
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/20/13 9:25am Golf PGA WGC +2000 WGC Accenture Match Play - Ian Poulter
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<tbody>[TR="class: Alt"]
[TD]2/22/13 7:15pm[/TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$200.00
[/TD]
[TD]Pending[/TD]
[TD]2/23/13 11:20am Golf PGA WGC +1000 WGC Accenture Match Play - Hunter Mahan[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

poulter is that one guy in your normal golf group that you just don't want to gamble with on the course because he is gonna get you.

Mahan looks good as does Kooch. Poulter just not Poulter but Day looked even worse.

Any thoughts on the last two matches?

Tried to grab poult in the consolation, i was too late. No opinion on the final. Once again I missed an easy bet on Kuchar (posted lean above). Oh well. Congrats on the hit on the future.

Thanks craw. Hopefully Kuch can close this out. Would be a net $500 on futures cuz I laid $120 total on em.

Back