Marsski Week 3 Going Back to Cali

Stuck on a plane in Vegas betting teasers...FML. Apparently fog can shut down SF airport...you think they'd have a big machine or something to blow it off

Pretty normal for SF. I've had that happen to me before flying into there.

BOL this week dude.

BG is a tricky game to figure out because Indiana struggled so much last week with Navy. I thought they would handle the Middies and bet it so obviously I don't have them figured out...I think Indiana should throw all over BG as skilled passing teams including shitty Kent did last week. I also think Johnson puts up points on Indiana... If I played anything in this game it would be the over.

I'm on the over, think we're looking at something like 38-36/35-34 game. BOL this weekend and safe travels, Marsski.

I'm on the over, think we're looking at something like 38-36/35-34 game. BOL this weekend and safe travels, Marsski.

Thanks Biff...definitely lean to over... Was just surprised to see it at 63 when I looked. I was thinking 58ish. But I'm not very good with totals.
Should be an up and down game, only concern for over would be if BG went ultra conservative ball control. But I think Indiana will have enough success putting pts up that it will be impossible for BG to do that.

BOL Marski and enjoy the game. Cal is 15 mins from my house and weather is supposed to be perfect. I like the over with those two putting up points. Also like that Bama/Marshall tease.
Enjoy the area - some good eats around these parts.
J

BOL Marski and enjoy the game. Cal is 15 mins from my house and weather is supposed to be perfect. I like the over with those two putting up points. Also like that Bama/Marshall tease.
Enjoy the area - some good eats around these parts.
J

Yeah, I think we see 65 to 70 points....loving it so far...what a pretty city SF is...gonna be stepping out tonight for a good meal for sure

ADD:

Teaser: W Ky -2.5/ Marshall -2 for 1 unit (-120)

Back