Marsski MLB 2013 First Half

Marsski

MAC Marvel
YTD 0-0

Gents:

Been having a decent season unlisted so I will tempt the baseball gods by posting for a while and see if it holds...
All plays through all star break in here...

I've been fading Edwin Jackson a bit and he's been at his worse in Wrigley this year.... Given up 5, 4, and 8 at home and his ERA is 6.27.
That's enough to put me on the Redlegs today especially with Latos who is a beast in May usually. Little bit worried we will see a Dusty B lineup special (Cory Miller Xavier Paul etc) so I'm gonna wait a bit to multiple unit until I see the starters... Parlayed with Tigers cuz Verlander vs Humber is a must bet.

The bet: Reds/Tigers parlay 1 to win 1.2

Also lean to Zona, NYY, Cincy ov runs (pending line up) and Miami first 5... Need to find out more about Slowey but Roy ain't right....
Good luck to all and I will be back with more in a while

Sunday card

Reds/tigers ml parlay 1 to win 1.2
Reds ml -150 to win 1
Zona ml -120 to win 1

Last edited:
Full speed ahead, Marsski, only one Dusty line-up bomb on the radar (Xavier Paul). Like that parlay.

Can't get a reds runs over line but I would take it... Passing on pettite at -145 but yanks day record is impressive

Nice to have U back Mars :shake:

GL on the rest of the season tempting those baseball gods

Thanks hound

2-1, +1unit

Monday leans

White Sox with Sale at +125...has he been that bad this year? I mean Shields is decent but c'mon

Texas seems a tad cheap...lean to arroyo at home vs atl

sale shut down the rangers at arlington after allowing 2 runs in the second. thought he looked pretty damn good. +125 seems alright. GL marsski.

sale shut down the rangers at arlington after allowing 2 runs in the second. thought he looked pretty damn good. +125 seems alright. GL marsski.

Yeah I went and looked up sale starts and he's given up 2,2,2,8,3 and 0 ER. Throw out the shelling by the Tribe and that is pretty damn good. I will take the plus money with the better pitcher.

Play: White Sox +130 for 1 unit

I certainly understand the play on the CWS today, but I would not say either pitcher is better than the other...I graded this pitching matchup as even so there is certainly value imo on the CWS. GL on the action

I certainly understand the play on the CWS today, but I would not say either pitcher is better than the other...I graded this pitching matchup as even so there is certainly value imo on the CWS. GL on the action

Ok. Fair enough. I prefer Sale's stuff to Shields because Shields relies on the change up so much. Good luck to you as well cash

Glad to see you posting mlb. Hope all has been well and hope you crush this season. Bol brother. :cheers:

Glad to see you posting mlb. Hope all has been well and hope you crush this season. Bol brother. :cheers:

Thanks Play. The work you do is legendary my friend and helped me get off to a good unlisted start. I very much appreciate it cuz I know it's some work.

I was at the Clippers game socializing and missed the tip in Wrigley but oh well Tex down 1.

Looking for some late night action... Lean towards over in Mia game and cliff lee cuz plus money vs bumgarner seems value ish...need to look at it closer

Thanks hound. So far so good..you had to get excited when u saw Andrusek...he's the Reds biggest gas can by far...

Can't pass up old Cliff Lee considering his ERA at SF is fucking unreal. Bumgarner is steady as they come but plus money with a guy sitting on 20 scoreless innings vs Frisco sounds better.
Play: Phillies +125 for 1 unit

YTD 4-1, +3.55 units

Tuesday thoughts:

E. in Cleveland so possibly under 8.5, also like how Tribe has been playing lately. Swisher back in the line-up seems to be a real lift. A's seem to be falling back to Earth. Lean Tribe...

Lean to Chen @ Camden as KC has to travel after crushing defeat. Seems like a good spot for Orioles.

Harang actually pitched well last time out, but he got shelled in spring training and I think his last start was probably more of an aberration than anything. Looking to fade him but McDonald always an enigma..gonna look at his home splits..>Lean PIT

Zimmermann has been too good to go against--Lean Nats at -110 or better

I think the Cubs are pretty much terrible unless the Notre Dame kid is pitching...Wood can be tricky, but Cards love lefties so lean that way..>Lynn is for real.

Matt Harvey has been too impressive to go against as well, not sure I wanna lay the juice though

Only dogs I somewhat like are fading Carmona with the Blue Jays and fading Tiny Tim with the Phillies. With Kendrick going for Phils, I think you have also have to look at OVER even though ATT is best under park in MLB

Tuesday card:

Cards ML -135 to win 1 unit
Blue Jays TT ov 3.5 -130 to win 1 unit
Cle/Oak under 4.5 first 5 -115 to win 1 unit
Orioles ML -125 to win 1 unit
3-1, +1.65 units on day

Last edited:
YTD 4-1, +3.55 units

Tuesday thoughts:

E. in Cleveland so possibly under 8.5, also like how Tribe has been playing lately. Swisher back in the line-up seems to be a real lift. A's seem to be falling back to Earth. Lean Tribe...

Lean to Chen @ Camden as KC has to travel after crushing defeat. Seems like a good spot for Orioles.

Harang actually pitched well last time out, but he got shelled in spring training and I think his last start was probably more of an aberration than anything. Looking to fade him but McDonald always an enigma..gonna look at his home splits..>Lean PIT

Zimmermann has been too good to go against--Lean Nats at -110 or better

I think the Cubs are pretty much terrible unless the Notre Dame kid is pitching...Wood can be tricky, but Cards love lefties so lean that way..>Lynn is for real.

Matt Harvey has been too impressive to go against as well, not sure I wanna lay the juice though

Only dogs I somewhat like are fading Carmona with the Blue Jays and fading Tiny Tim with the Phillies. With Kendrick going for Phils, I think you have also have to look at OVER even though ATT is best under park in MLB

Tuesday card:

Nothing yet

gl marsski. and don't forget to send Ned a fruit basket.

don't know how ned did that. especially if the royals don't lock him up long-term. what are you saving him for? the playoffs? i've got my gipes with ron washington, but this is some shit he would never do.

Cards hit Wood a ton. Dingers for Carp, Beltran, Holliday, Craig and Molina. Starters hitting about .380 by my count.
Lynn has pitched well this year as well and Cubs lineup ain't that stacked.

Play: cardinals -135 to win 1 unit

Blue Jays hitting .390 vs Fausto and that was when he was "good"...waiting on TT in this one but lean heavy to over as Fausto is fade material in my opinion

-130 isnt bad, that's what Betonline was offering...found a -125 at Betus...-125/-130 same thing, if we cash...will not matter anyways, lol. Bol.

Playing spot with orioles -125 to win 1 unit

Making E under play first5 in Cleveland under 4.5 -115 to win 1 unit

Thanks Tim and Grind

YTD: 7-2, +5.2 units

Square as they come today taking the best two lefties in baseball..
Play: Devil Rays/Dodgers ML parlay 1 to win 1.42

Lean to Reds with the Uptonless Braves lineup and King Felix at normal juice or better is close to an auto play in my opinion.
Slightly interested in Brew Crew over

Wednesday Card

Devil Rays/Dodgers ML 1 to win 1.42
Seattle -110 for 1 unit
Oak -105 for half unit

Last edited:
YTD: 8-4, + 4.67

Well. I basically had to play the under in Tampa even though the Rays pen is scary. Price and RA should keep this down. Rays were hog last night but Romero sucks balls,
Play : TB/Tor under 7.5 -115 for 1 unit.

Lean to SF with Atl going from Cincy to Frisco and Teheran getting shelled by lefty bats.
Lean to Oak but don't know if I wanna mess with streaking Tribe.
Yanks daytime usually hit and CC hasn't looked right to me... Maybe over 9 in Rado.
Slight lean to KC

Thursday card:
NYY -120 for 1 unit
TB/Tor u 7.5 -115 for 1 unit
Pitt +100 for 1 unit

Last edited:
Decided to go with the yanks rather than over. Hopefully CC has learned how to pitch with diminished velocity a little bit. Only 1 run in his last start after giving up a lead off homer and an under ump in Cuzzi give me hope for him today. Francis is garbage and yanks usually tough in day games.
Play: NYY -120 for 1 unit

Gee has been getting rocked the last few starts and he gets hot hitting McCutchen tonite. Uh oh. Mutts hitting .200 vs lefties and Locke has been crafty of late. Mets haven't scored much with 7 of last 11 at 3 or under. I think the pirates have edges at the plate and on the bump. Solid closer too.
Pittsburgh + 100 for 1 unit

YTD 9-6, +3.52 units

I'm not sure how CC gets the nod over King Felix but I will take the even money. CC has lost velocity and is not in the same class as King Felix anymore. Still based on his name and long career the books keep trotting him out as a favorite.
Play: King Felix +100 for 1 unit

Haren has pitched much better of late...want to see Harper is playing before I would bet it.
Like to get a little better price on Bailey in Miami...maybe parlay TB with someone...Tigers?
Is Dickey gonna turn things around ever or was he just a fluke?

Tuesday Card

Seattle +100 for 1 unit
KC +105 for 1 unit
Det/Reds parlay for 1 unit to win 1.08
Devil Rays -135 to win 1 unit

Last edited:
Back