Marlo College Footies Week 13

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
47-30-4 +22.8units

LSU -4 2units
Not
much to say here, except that I think LSU can match score for score with Manziel. The reason why I bet this game, is I think LSU's defense is far superior to A&Ms. I think LSU wins this one by 10 with no problem. Miles has his teams ready after the Bama game. Big bounce back for the home team here.

Michigan +7 4units
So you score 38 points on Purdue and now you're a TD favorite over a team that is equal to you. Look Michigan hasn't been sexy all year, but they don't deserve to be a TD dog to Iowa. Last weeks win was gutty, and a grind. I expect an almost identical game this weekend. Iowa, isn't going to run wild on Michigan. Thought this line should have been 3. I will be on Michigan ML as well. Michigan needs all of the momentum going into next weekend.

Okie Lite/Baylor Over 78 3units
First team to 50 wins.

Will have more.

agree with Michigan line-- hard to figure... Iowa will run the ball on Michigan tho IMO.

Lsu's only quality win TY vs Auburn. No? Lean football hard but think I am staying off it.. Should be fun one to watch... GL today

Not sure about LSU. They dont have that much to play for. Who knows what their motivation will be like. GL

Thanks guys

nebby pk 2units
missouri/ole piss over 58.5 2units
ohio state/Indiana under 80.5 2units

agree with Michigan line-- hard to figure... Iowa will run the ball on Michigan tho IMO.

Lsu's only quality win TY vs Auburn. No? Lean football hard but think I am staying off it.. Should be fun one to watch... GL today

For me it comes to defensive secondary. Lsu much better than footballs. Footballs defense cant
stop anyone and I believe lsu offense is extremely under rated if that's even possible.

Tee I don't think he is

CUM -12 2nd half 2units.

time for them to pour it on to show they deserve bcs spot

Back