March Pucks

Sides 45-39 +8.77
Totals - 38-34-3 +6.45

Pittsburgh -149

Calgary / Columbus under 5.5

Detroit / Anaheim under 5.5

GL everyone
:dancing:

scopey - thanks man. GL. 2-1 last night... unders are hard with 3 goals in a 1:05 span :shocked:

Sides 46-39 +9.77

Totals - 38-36-3 +4.45

Ottawa -135

Boston -141

Colorado / Dallas over 5.5 +1076

St Louis / Edmonton over 5.5 +126

Minny -128

GL Everyone

Scopey, blood, thanks guys. GL

Sides 47-40 +10.36

Totals - 39-37-3 +4.52

Toronto / Boston over 5.5 +122

New Jersey / Ottawa under 5

Edmonton / Nashville over 5

Detroit +111

Anaheim -132

GL everyone
:hello:

Scopey - thanks man, GL

Tuck - there are some things I just have to do, and when its 2 teams in opposite directions I usually look at the dog if they are going in the right one. Wings, have won 4 of 5, yotes have lost 5 straight, scoring 3 total goals in those 5. They had 3 days rest once before and lost, Wings are 4-2 on second of a B2B, and have jsut dominated in Phoenix, granted with totally different teams but I just like the price... I wish I would have waited, but alas, I'll take what I got, lol. Lets get Anaheim. GL

Santa..question for you..I enjoy following your hockey plays..will you be posting any today? I noticed that you usually post them first thing in the morning, and when you don't, you tend not to play anything. Just curious and I apologize if this is annoying.

nothing today Jon... not annoying, I just don't post to let people know that I dont have any plays not my style... GL man

lots of opposing trends / looks so Im just gonna sit out... only one that came reasonably close was WInnipeg

Thanks Santa. Any totals that came close? I feel like your "Over" plays are generally spot on. Even when they lose, it is usually because they hit 5, and not 6. Just curious.

nope... no totals were remotely close to pulling a trigger for me... one of those matchup nights across the board and some situations etc I guess, ha...

1-2-2 on Monday night....

Sides 48-41 +10.15

Totals - 39-38-5 +3.52

Montreal +141

Colorado / Calgary over 5.5 +106

GL everyone

Montreal up to +155 now, that line shocks me. As a Boston fan that would be as bad as me betting the Yanks over the Sox, can't do it but no chance in hell I lay 75 cents on the B's. I thought this would be around ev/-120 tops.

Zeke - pretty much my thoughts too, but the situation presented itself differently so I have to make the play in what should be closer to your line IMO... GL

I was stunned also at the line I was hoping to place a homer bet on the Bruins. lots of injuries for Montreal, B2B also but no one would be surprised if MON wins. Line up to 160 at my book.

Chance, wild game, sure didnt think it would be a 6-5 type, bad bounces wound up in the net. GL man.

Sides 49-41 +11.56

Totals - 40-38-5 +4.58

Toronto -136

Ottawa -108

NY Islanders / Philadelphia over 5.5

LA Kings +115

Vancouver -1.5 +145

GL Everyone

Jon - thanks man. GL

Scopey - same to you. GL

Tuck - it really interested me to be honest, but I couldnt overlook that they just havent been on the road this month, and nearly give up a goal and a half more than they score on the road this season. Add in they havent travelled particulary well to the west coast. Bobrovsky vs the Oil is a bright spot... all in all, IMO the price is about right for both sides and I just dont know. I'd like to watch the game too, as I havent seen much of the CBJ. GL tonight

Scopey thanks man, GL

Sides 53-41 +16.16

Totals - 41-38-5 +5.58

Pittsburgh -1.5 +136

NY Rangers / Montreal under 5

LA Kings / Minnesota over 5

Boston -142

Nashville / Colorado over 5

GL Everyone

Will be on Col Ov with you. Probably taking Was/Buf & Tor/Ott overs also. Anytime I can get a 5 heavily juiced to the O, at my local's -110 I like to. It typically works better than the same strategy on unders. Don't love taking Ott in overs though...

\Zeke - well that wasnt even close, lol. Thanks man, GL

Scopey - same to you...

Been running around all day...

Sides 54-42 +16.10

Totals - 43-39-5 +6.58

Chicago -110

Anaheim / Columbus under 5.5

Washington +119

GL everyone

Santa, with you on the Blackhawks today....I tell ya..Dose guys in Chicago can really slap that biscuit between the irons!...I like the Hawks 3-1 today..Happy Easter to you my friend.

Terp, scopey thanks guys. GL

Sides 55-43 +16.10
Totals - 440-39-5 +7.58

NY Islanders +120

Winnipeg +132

Detroit -0.5 -102

Minnesota -119

Nashville / Chicago over 5

GL Everyone

Back