Used to be "Fun Cub"
First Rd - $25
Second Rd - $50
Sweet Sixteen - $100
Elite Eight - $200
Final Four - $500
Championship - $800

Play in games don't count.

PAYMENT: Post in this thread the squares you want. You can pay me at Paypal at markmohr15@gmail.com (make sure purchase protection which charges a fee is not turned on) or Venmo at @mark-Mohr-8. If neither of these work, PM me and we'll work something else out. When you send, put in the message Squares, your CTG screen name, and the squares you are paying for. For example, I would say "Squares, cubsker, 34 & 89". I will update this table below with your name only when you have paid.

Limiting it to 6 squares for now to let as many people play as possible. If we get to March 14 and still need to fill a bunch of squares, I'll let you buy more.

Better Seed across the top, Worse Seed on the side.

1atolunchBearjxd1945pressitupmogoatolunchInspekdahInspekdahBARdaRaiders
4Dsn150daRaidersMarsskiBearInspekdahBARtexsn95NYGiants25rambler882augie
7T-SquaredmadshooterInspekdahdaRaidersTimHDsn150BARrambler882pressitupNugzz
3MongeratolunchCHSGTMDcubskerNYGiants25GaytorssuckDsn150misschungjedi ninjapaintcrew
5MisschungBARatolunchJRTimHlaopadakGaytorssuckDsn150InspekdahBear
6aplousNYGiants25KRjk16atolunchBeardaRaidersTimHCHSGTMDMarsski
0SchruteDsn150paintcrewjedi ninjaCHSGTMDVirginiaCavsT-Squaredaugiejxd1945pressitup
2Pressituptexsn95TimHBearbabyneedshoesCHSGTMDJRlaopadakSchruteBAR
8daRaidersrambler882NYGiants25jxd1945mogocubskerCHSGTMDdaRaiderscubskerchipnotized
9BeardaRaidersDsn150pressitupjxd1945paintcrewMongerJRmogoatolunch

Last edited:
Just as a suggestion and to avoid any possible confusion as the pool progresses, what if you go Winning score on top and losing score on the side? That way if the final 4 is four #1 seeds there's no confusion. I understand it's unlikely, just trying to help.

Thanks!

Just as a suggestion and to avoid any possible confusion as the pool progresses, what if you go Winning score on top and losing score on the side? That way if the final 4 is four #1 seeds there's no confusion. I understand it's unlikely, just trying to help.

Thanks!

If there are two teams seeded the same that meet in the Final 4, I'll clarify before the game which is the "better" seed.

Thinking about doing an “every minute pool” for the champ game if anyone thinks there would be interest

Back