March Madness Line Pool

Send it in, Boz. We are up to 13 or 14 right now. I'm hoping to get all everyone paid by Friday. I'll promote more as needed.

Paintcrew makes #16!

Now, we just need to vote whether or not you want me or another member to generate the teams. We'll take a vote in here, majority rules. Decide by Sunday night...

From my earlier post:

"As for payouts: I'd suggest 600 for 1st and 200 for 2nd. You can't really award a 3rd or 4th place. We COULD give a little to each team that makes the final 4, but you can't determine 3rd or 4th. We could do $50 for each final 4 team, and $600 to the winner. The final 2 teams could decide if they want to cut a deal or not."

I agree it would be good to go ahead and reward 3rd and 4th with $50.
They would at least get their entry fee back for making the final four.

I think we all agreed 3rd and 4th should get 50. Now let's decide on what 1st and 2nd get.

Also, should we use the OPENING or CLOSING lines from scoresodds.com? Closing lines would be easier to use...

And are we fine with RAISING the line by .5 to eliminate ties? Or should we lower it?

Let's try to get these questions answered first, then I'll generate the teams.

still liking what i proposed for 1st and 2nd

Not to sure, whatevers easier for you bro.

doesnt matter if its raised or lowered to me.

i dont know guys, that a HUGE jump from 2nd to 1st.

Like this better

1st $475
2nd $225
3-4 $50
I'm liking this.
Also closing lines for conveniece and raise the line .5 point is good idea.
Be. also appreciate you doing this. Now like I said before.....
Show me the money........Bitches
:cheers:

Paintcrew makes #16!

Now, we just need to vote whether or not you want me or another member to generate the teams. We'll take a vote in here, majority rules. Decide by Sunday night...

If you don't want to do it or dont have time I'll be more than happy to do it tonight after I get off work. I'll be up pretty late looking over the bracket and games anyways.

lets make the whole line thing clear. Scoreodds and is it the final line in the Current section or the last one in the current section?? heres a sample from today. i would assume we would use the 5 in black and and bump it to 5.5... just want to make sure its clear before thursdays.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 summary="" border=0><TBODY><TR class=game_time><TD class="first left">1:00 PM EDT</TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class=game_team><TD class="first nowrap">515 clemson </TD><TD>150.5 </TD><TD>154 / 154.5 / 155 </TD><TD>155.5 </TD><TD>+200 </TD><TD class="left last ">81 Over 155.5 </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class=game_team><TD class="first nowrap">516 unc </TD><TD>-5.5 </TD><TD>-5.5 / -6 / -5.5 </TD><TD>-5 </TD><TD>-240 </TD><TD class="left last ">86 final </TD><TD class=notescol> </TD></TR><TR class=game_team><TD class="last left" colSpan=7>ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPBobcat Arena - Charlotte, N.C. [ESPN] </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lets make the whole line thing clear. Scoreodds and is it the final line in the Current section or the last one in the current section?? heres a sample from today. i would assume we would use the 5 in black and and bump it to 5.5... just want to make sure its clear before thursdays.

<table summary="" border="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="game_time"><td class="first left">1:00 PM EDT</td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td> </td><td class="notescol"> </td></tr><tr class="game_team"><td class="first nowrap">515 clemson </td><td>150.5 </td><td>154 / 154.5 / 155 </td><td>155.5 </td><td>+200 </td><td class="left last">81 Over 155.5 </td><td class="notescol"> </td></tr><tr class="game_team"><td class="first nowrap">516 unc </td><td>-5.5 </td><td>-5.5 / -6 / -5.5 </td><td>-5 </td><td>-240 </td><td class="left last">86 final </td><td class="notescol"> </td></tr><tr class="game_team"><td class="last left" colspan="7">ATLANTIC COAST CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPBobcat Arena - Charlotte, N.C. [ESPN] </td></tr></tbody></table>

Yes, its the last #, listed under "current"...and that number will get raised .5

I just realized you could actually have more than 1 team in the FF if we get 1 team in each region. Of course it would take alot of luck 'an_horse'

Anyway you can cut checks to pay the winners? Could save a lot of fees for the first place winner. No big deal just a thought...

All right here we go.....sorry I didnt get this up sooner, long night at work. I'm pretty sure these are the right 16 people so correct me if I'm wrong on somebody.

CrazyBetter- Notre Dame, Gonzaga,Texas Arlington, West Virg.

B.A.R.- Indiana, Cal St. Fullerton, Stanford, Georgia

Believe811- Oklahomo, Villanova, Pitt, Miss. Valley St.

Wearo Dog- Arkansas, Siena, Memphis, UCONN

Tide High- Louisville, Kansas, Cornell, Arizona

Kramer- Wash. St., Portland St., Temple, UCLA

SHSUHorn- North Carolina, K-State, Austin P., Texas A&M

JPicks- Winthrop, Vandy, St. Mary's, Belmont

Mogo- American, USC, Mississippi St., Xavier

Madshooter- Butler, Kent St., Michigan St., Purdue

T-Dot- South Alabama, Clemson, Miami, Duke

Martie55- St. Joe, Davidson, Texas, Drake

Boz45- George Mason, UNLV, Oregon, Baylor

Deuce's Wild- Tennessee, Georgetown, Marquette, Western Kent.

Smith1051- Boise St., UMBC, Oral Roberts, San Diego

Paintcrew- Mt. St. Mary/Coppin St., Wisky, Kentucky, BYU

Thanks for the GREAT picks, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I get all dogs????? what are the odds of that?? 1 in 16

Back