March Madness 4-man signup thread

I’d do up to $200, and would be down for the $100 that I’ve done for the last 3 or 4 tourneys

Never done it, would be interested in the 100-200 range but could only draft Thursday.

Consider me a backup.

Fed up of typing "who can write my essay" in the search bar?
Would you like to have a reliable helper always by your side?
Our website will come as an excellent solution for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said, consider me a backup ..can only draft tomorrow and into Friday morning

If no one else claims, I'll donate to the cause.
Do you want to sell me 50% of your team? You can draft. I just want a vested interest to get in to the tournament and$50 is how invested I would like to be. Totally understand if that makes the risk too small for you. I literally just decided that I wanted to do a bracket for the first time in a few years and I'm having a hard time finding one where I can buy a paid entry and only have to beat out 100 or so people. Lmk (handshake)

Do you want to sell me 50% of your team? You can draft. I just want a vested interest to get in to the tournament and$50 is how invested I would like to be. Totally understand if that makes the risk too small for you. I literally just decided that I wanted to do a bracket for the first time in a few years and I'm having a hard time finding one where I can buy a paid entry and only have to beat out 100 or so people. Lmk (handshake)
Sorry bud, I saw this half asleep this morning and totally forgot when I was awake...

See below, we might be able to get another one going...

Back