March InGame

Barca wouldn't finish top 5 in EPL

Like some pussy team trying to compete in Big 10 hoops, refs would laugh

Conversely no EPL team could compete in Spain, too physical for the delicate types

Silva was clean ffs and the MF raced in like he was halting a riot. Go figure when a team gets pissed about shit like that it acts pissed off. Awful game from ref so far. He'll be relegated

They've played with 10 the last 3 times against Barca. Eventually I'm sure the BS gets old.

How do they treat pussies in international hockey?

The pussies get all the calls in Hockey. North American Hockey WAYYYYY more physical than European and Russian.

So I guess its like what youre talking about with this.

But you just have to understand youre not playing in England and playing with a ref that won't let what youre used to. But I do understnad your point and agree with it.

And I think Bony is one of those Mong, Cup of Nations just didn't allow the proper time to work him in

Need to get the squad younger as well. It's obvious that Jovetic will be sold this summer, think they should look to sell Yaya, Nasri and Kolarov/ Clichy.

not sure on Fiorentina.

Dynamo are on fire right now, funny how it's usually the eastern european big boys that always seem to fare well in Europa.

PSG vs Barca again...wonder if Zlatan going to make another comment about the refs. Must of learnt a thing or two from Mourinho

don't like it, but the times are going be crazy for US people whether its played in summer or winter

Back