March In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-cards="hidden" lang="en"><p>Tonight’s XI: Penedo; DLG, Gonzalez, Leonardo, Riley; Zardes, Sarvas, Juninho, Donovan; Keane, Samuel <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23LAvTJ&amp;src=hash">#LAvTJ</a> <a href="http://t.co/e3XQKY9wbn">pic.twitter.com/e3XQKY9wbn</a></p>&mdash; LA Galaxy (@LAGalaxy) <a href="https://twitter.com/LAGalaxy/statuses/443916660873756673">March 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><iframe style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Good luck braves. Tijuana's pretty poor on the road, but Galaxy always seem to make these games a lot harder than they should (I'm actually shocked to see they're plus money at home). Hopefully it's a little more straight forward for you tonight.

:cheers:

La"s best lineup.. Donovan and keane healthy , which won't be the case many times this season..

And I was just about to submit on Galaxy 1H @ +200... Hopefully they get a few more for you to make it stress free.

well this is interesting..

Ralph Krueger, who helped guide Canada to ice hockey gold at the Winter Olympics, has been appointed Southampton FC chairman. The 54-year‑old was born in Canada but represented Germany at ice hockey, and has been head coach of Switzerland as well as the Edmonton Oilers in the National Hockey League. He was also a special adviser to the Sochi gold medallists and has a strong background in sport leadership – but no experience in football – and has been appointed chairman of the holding company, St Mary's Football Group Limited, by the owner, Katharina Liebherr.
"I am honoured to take on the role of chairman of Southampton Football Club and the group," he said. "I have had the opportunity to meet with a large percentage of the staff at Southampton and it is clear there is a positive soul throughout the club, both at St Mary's and the training ground.
"We will build on that soul by creating platforms of open communication both inside with the staff and outside with our fan base.
"Although there is a solid foundation in place, the club still has tremendous untapped commercial potential.
"We will continue to nurture 'the Southampton Way' by reaching for consistent growth in all departments to ultimately build a culture that allows Southampton to remain healthy and sustainable in the future."
The club has undergone rapid change at the top since Nicola Cortese resigned as Saints' executive chairman in January.
The Italian was instrumental in the club's purchase by Markus Liebherr in 2009 and stayed on after the Swiss billionaire died suddenly the following year.
Cortese helped the club rise from League One to the Premier League, but was replaced by Lieberr's daughter Katharina as nonexecutive chairman eight weeks ago.
Krueger, a member of the World Economic Forum, was brought in as part of a restructure and has now been confirmed as the Saints chairman.
"Ralph has an impressive background in major league sport at all levels, it is his experience as an expert in leadership, motivation and team-building that makes him ideally suited for this important position in the Saints organisation," Katharina Liebherr said.
"He has been a leading adviser and coach to senior management in large international corporations for the past 20 years. In addition, he has been an active member of the World Economic Forum since 2011.
"The news that Ralph has agreed to take on the role of chairman at the club follows a calm and steady process of identifying a board that will bring the stability needed to achieve long-term success both on and off the pitch.
"I will remain on the board, with an active involvement, and we will continue to move forward with great respect for Saints' history, while at the same time work towards a process that is creative, unique, dynamic and modern."
As well as the appointment of Krueger, Southampton have confirmed the appointment of the business lawyer Hans Hofstetter and Gareth Rogers to the holding company's board of directors. The latter is currently the club's interim chief executive officer, who will also remain an executive director of the football club's board alongside Les Reed.

tiajuana knocking on the door here, la going regret not putting away some of those chances in the first half

thanks for the heads up on the galaxy lineup last night :cheers:

Was just checking in while doing some baseball research online and saw Hugh's post and said, shit that's a strong LA lineup. And I follow Mexican soccer way more than MLS and said Tijuana's not that great, so put a play down on the galaxy. Then, went and took a shit, and saw the game wasn't in Mexico so added on for a bigger bet :cheers:

Not going to be around this weekend to watch the Liverpool/United game, but I think United wins that one, 1-0. Played both United pk and u3 :cheers:

Gonna see if I can find us some losers today too.

kind of like the over in Basel/RB Salzburg game
Basel at home is pretty solid and should be good for goals. RB just smashing everyone and would love to take an away goal or two also.

Juve/Fiorentina play today and then again this weekend. Juve lost first match at Fiorentina 4-2, I think Viola scored 4 second half goals or something like that - but that was with Rossi. Juve in fantastic form and as previously noted, I do think they are taking this competition seriously and will put a very strong lineup out. They are well ahead in league play, think I may just play them -1 there

Sevilla/Real Bettis playing a derby match and I think both teams show up. Could be goals (and cards) in this one too.

I think Plzen get a nice price to get a result in France today. I think I'll take a poke at +0.5 there

Lastly, I think Porto beat Napoli. Napoli such an up and down team, never know who gonna show up. Porto is strong at home even with a disappointing league result this year. Their last result giving up two late ones to Frankfurt is a bit disturbing, but I am not sure Napoli gonna bring #1 team either.

dylan,
think you got something at the Basel/Salzburg game, very difficult seeing either team playing defensive. It will be possession based football but Red Bull just play at such a high pace that one of these two teams will get tired. What I do like more about this over is that Red Bull are actually favored????? Bit perplexing considering Basel rarely are underdogs at home unless it's in the CL vs the top tier teams but against a red hot Salzburg team that is just playing out of their minds? Hmm makes you think that ok at least a 2-1 is type of game since the home team will want to attack.

also Juve/Fiorentina don't play again this weekend, they played LAST weekend. A game in which Juve won 1-0 and really was a disappointing outcome. Fiorentina were nipping on their heels for the entire 2h and amazed that it stayed 1-0. Another potential overs game as I don't see how either team will be satisfied with a draw.

ah, right, missed the italy result last weekend, all out of sorts with baseball about to start.
yeah, Basel at home should be a play. they smashed United at OT (back when United used to be good too)
I have futures on RB and Juve though, so may be a hedge of sorts.

ffs, over in Basel game is -119 now. That's good enough for a bet.

Also played Basel +0.5

:cheers: Hoping to make some early money

good luck here, final stretch of a long ass european football season.
since your an overs guy, summer is fun times though. J-League and Norway!

I would think you could play over with RedBull and if nothing else double up next week on it

Oh, I love Norway -Stromgodset are my boys.
J-League and A-League games go off at shit times for me though. Generally avoid games I can never watch as I can't get a feeling for how each team plays. I like to see teams play a bit before blindly betting overs.

I really like Basel at home here. RB been smashing teams, but this is a step up in class. Thing is they really destroyed Ajax in their last leg and Ajax isn't the Ajax of old, but have been playing real good soccer the past few months.

Oh, I love Norway -Stromgodset are my boys.
J-League and A-League games go off at shit times for me though. Generally avoid games I can never watch as I can't get a feeling for how each team plays. I like to see teams play a bit before blindly betting overs.

Nothing like playing an over in Australia before you go to bed only to wake up in the morning to a 2-1, 2-2, 3-1 final. Gonna go hit it right now in Sydney/Brisbane ....

I have the ability to change the world. That's like 459 consecutive posted soccer picks that have lost. I'm the king. No doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back