March In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Billy's been enjoying this game.
I hate shit international weeks like this. nothing worth betting on. forced me to bet on cbb and hockey ffs

Gurv, they play the song too much on the radio , instead of appreciating it you start to get sick of it

Arsenal rolling

We did something the last time. I'll throw it together.

3 points for getting winner of group right, 2 points for getting 2nd place right. 1 point if you get someone advancing correct. Will have to look back at it because I remember I had planning it a little poorly

Well all the 2010 posts are gone. There goes that theory. Not sure if you were around braves. The USA Algeria in game was awesome. Even jump and Dana were excited

Yeah I was around..

I was going to say it was similar to how you ran euros , but that is gone as well.

We can have a couple of contest...

Gurv didn't you break your bed..

Dan roots against usa

I'm down for whatever type of contests you guys want to do. I'll be in Mexico for the latter part of the WC, but that shouldn't be much of an issue.

yeah, I played two trixies in the lower leagues. one small play on fulham/cardiff over. Two teams both needs points, no reason for them to play any defense.

this really annoys me about nbc. The audio is ahead of the video feed at times. Do you guys get that issue? May just be on my end

sometimes when my audio is ahead of video, or vice versa, i reboot the cable and receiver and that fixes it.

I would, my company has an office in Tucson. I almost moved there about 8 or so years ago. I can't live in Tucson though, I would think about moving if we had an office in Phoenix. I would for sure have a lake house if I moved outthere

I could buy a house and a lake house for what I pay to live in San Diego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back