March In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
1170807_10151917037645832_1537436219_n.png

This season 1W-3D-6L against spurs, arsenal, chelsea, liverpool, everton, and city

1 game left against city and everton

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>3 - This is only the third time in PL history that a team has conceded three penalties in a game (along with Bradford &amp; Tottenham). History.</p>&mdash; OptaJoe (@OptaJoe) <a href="https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/statuses/445216121999073280">March 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

[TABLE="class: ticket1"]
<tbody>[TR="class: classSelectionM13609714340"]
[TD="class: tck2"]Live - Germany Bundesliga, Soccer
[/TD]
[TD="width: 35%"] Ticket Number : 361603593-1
[/TD]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: classSelectionM13609714340"]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: tck2"]Hamburger SV 16-March-2014 7:30 AM PST[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: tck2"]1X2 for Match +226[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[TD="class: tck2"]
live_green.gif
Live! 0-0
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

:thinking:

I like it

would have had Tanaka 1st

Escobar really high potential

I like Betts but I would have taken Piscotty or Pinto

Johnson good value there in 4th

I took Betts over Piscotty because Betts has had a great spring and there is no room for Piscotty in the majors as of now

1. Mookie Betts, 2B, Boston Red Sox

Betts is the most-blocked prospect in baseball at this point. He's one of the top pure second-base prospects in the game, but he's blocked by Dustin Pedroia, who is among the majors' best second basemen and is under contract through 2021.

Betts is a great athlete and could probably play shortstop … at which he's currently blocked by uber-prospect Xander Bogaerts, and he could probably play center field, at which he's blocked by elite defender Jackie Bradley Jr. Should the Red Sox choose to move Betts to short and Bogaerts to third -- just to keep all of these guys in the lineup once Betts is ready -- that could squeeze out third base prospect Garin Cecchini, who is about a year away from giving the boot to Will Middlebrooks.

It's hard to find a scenario in which they all play for the Red Sox without deleting someone from the roster due to trade or injury. Betts is seemingly the most likely to be traded of all the names here.

well from what I understood Betts is playing so well that they will find a way to put him on the major league roster

Dunno, I have no idea who you guys keep up with all this minor league stuff

whats the secret?

Smoke/Teed - how do you feel my rebuilding process is going. I feel I have some good cornerstones. My first 2 picks, Machado and Cole, have worked out great

I would accelerate it a bit

like what would you want for Encarnacion and/or Weaver, I have some young guys you might be interested in

The problem for is I just dont know nearly as much about the minors as you guys do. Make me an offer for either one. I will investigate it, and let you know if I accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back