March In-Game

Valencia has a fighting chance I think. They are without both CBs though. PSG has Silva and motta back off layoffs and Lavezzi having to play striker. I lean over bc I think Valencia will be all offensive and really have to go for it needing 2 goals. PSG could hit them on the counter with the speed of Lucas/Lavezzi

In other words, I have no idea. Maybe small over play. Thoughts?

Not looking good Wade.

At half I'm looking to play under 1.5 if the juice isn't too high, I don't see this improving as PSG can just sit on their lead.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LBW3zA6mzIw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I am going to wait for 1.5 and hope it's plus money

Valencia need 2 goals to go through, they have to throw caution to the wind soon, and it's not a celtic type situation where it's just damage limitation

Thoughts on Spurs/Inter? I lean over. Concerned that Spurs starters have been playing a lot of intense game recently. I know AVB puts a lot of focus on Europa League...letdown spot?

I took Spurs to win -145...dumb to lay that price but I think they win at home.

Inter missing a lot of players I read.

GOD missing the match next week not the worst thing in the world, be happy with a clean sheet from here now but a 3rd would be great

dont think the defending is that bad

the clear through was very lucky, Gallas got half a touch on it which shot it up, if he got a full it was nothing, if he missed it Parker had it covered

Sigurddson last 3 games has been great, looking much more like he did at Swansea

him and Holtby means Dempsey is somewhere else next year

Back