March In-Game

Lets hear ur champions league plays Tuesday.
I'm outta the loop. Any games gunna b open?

i would not bet an under given how those teams are attacking wise, then you add in that both road teams have to score and I would expect them to be open.

CL hard to predict for me

Lets hear ur champions league plays Tuesday.
I'm outta the loop. Any games gunna b open?

Think you would have to lean towards the over in the Real Madrid - Man U match. Last time De Gea was outstanding and Phil Jones did a magnificent job shadowing CR7, not letting him cut inside and limiting CR7's one on ones with Rafeal who on the few ocassions when guarding him solo looked bad. Jones I'm afraid is gonna be out tomorrow while Madrid will still likely be w/out #1 GK Casillas.

United home CL matches have tended to be high scoring affairs and they have only 2 shutouts their last 10 home CL matches. It took a lot for the last match to not have 3+ goals scored and no Jones this time around doesn't bode well for United's chances at holding them to 1 again nor winning.I'm likely taking Real +133 to win and the over 3 as Real will not sit back if it's tied 1-1 and wait for a shootout w/out Casillas.

Other match I like Dortmund a lot, just deciding on playing them -1 or split line - .5/-1.

Really ?

He just came back to training on Thursday and their gonna bring him back for his first match in 6 weeks on the road @ Old Trafford ?

I can see him on the bench but will be surprised if he starts.

Over and a small bet on the what I think the most probable final score is...2-2 at 40-1.

SunSport Now ‏@SunSportNow
Man Utd team v Real Madrid: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Giggs, Cleverley, Nani, Welbeck, Van Persie.#mufc
#MUFC subs: Lindegaard, Evans, Valencia, Young, Kagawa, Rooney, Hernandez.

Real Madrid C.F. ‏@realmadriden
Real Madrid: Diego López, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Cristiano Ronaldo, Özil, Xabi Alonso, Arbeloa, Higuaín, Di María #realmadrid
RM BENCH: Adán, Pepe, Kaká, Benzema, Albiol, Modric, Callejón #realmadrid

TEAM NEWS

Dortmund: Weidenfeller; Piszczek, Subotic, Santana, Schmelzer; Bender, Gundogan; Kuba, Gotze, Reus; Lewandowski.

Shakhtar: Pyatov; Kucher, Rakitskiy, Hubschmann, Rat; Fernandinho, Teixeira, Srna; Adriano, Mkhitaryan, Taison.

haha, everyone going shouting rumors now cause rooney on the bench...

Greg Stobart, here he is: "When Real Madrid last came to Old Trafford 10 years ago, David Beckham was left on the Manchester United bench and it was seen as the end of the road for the then England captain.

"The omission of Wayne Rooney tonight is even bigger news and is sure to cause as much of a stir among the supporters - and the United dressing room - as it has in the press box here.

"You have to wonder whether it’s just a tactical call by Sir Alex Ferguson, or has something happened behind the scenes."

Imagine Rooney on the bench means they want someone who will win off the bench instead of having him playing poorly from the start.

People reading too much into the Rooney benching, he had a poor match in the first leg and Welbeck was much better.

Over looks good as I don't think Nani tracks back and defends well and CR7 gonna find a lot of room out there with no Phil Jones. Looking at Rooney, Chicharito, and Kagawa or perhaps Valencia as the three stubs...that is a lot of firepower.

Giggs has more games played than Piers has viewers nowadays.

Need to ship his sorry ass back to England.

Last edited:
lol Alex just joked he'll probably come on second half and win the game for them.

Sir Alex Ferguson has explained his decision to drop Wayne Rooney to ITV Sport.

"Xabi Alonso controls the game for Real Madrid...[tracking back] Danny Welbeck is the best at that in our team, plus he can work from there to support Robin van Persie.

"Wayne probably needs a game or two to be honest with you...he'll probably come on in the second half and win the game of us hopefully."

Roy Keane's thoughts on the dropping of Rooney: "It surprised us all that he [Sir Alex Ferguson] left Wayne Rooney out. Maybe the writing is on the wall for him."
lol

Back