March Ice

Tor +115
NYR -110
Min -150
Dal -110
LAK -105. all 2.5u

NYI/TB over 6 -110 1u
NYR/Win under 5 +105 1u

I hear ya blood. I dont play college baskets much until this time of year. Having the games on all day is awesome. I played a bunch yesterday and today and have been doing fairly well, but admittedly they are pure guesses on my part. I have Baylor, Vandy, Wake pending. Thinking about getting involved in the ND/Marq and Clem/FSU games. Any thoughts on those two? My gut says Marq and Clem.

I hear ya blood. I dont play college baskets much until this time of year. Having the games on all day is awesome. I played a bunch yesterday and today and have been doing fairly well, but admittedly they are pure guesses on my part. I have Baylor, Vandy, Wake pending. Thinking about getting involved in the ND/Marq and Clem/FSU games. Any thoughts on those two? My gut says Marq and Clem.

Hope u had a good day in baskets and puck, C
lots more good games to come
GL

Thanks guys. Gonna clean up record tonight or tomorrow.

Rolling with these tonight:

NJ +120
Nash +110
Det -120
Away goals +105 ...all 2u

Late to the show today. Couldnt post my early plays because was not getting good service at the game and had kids crawling all over me. Was happy with the result though - Pens pretty much dominated the game. Late stuff:

Phx -115 2u
Mon -125 2u
Car -115 2u
LAK -155 2u

Late to the show today. Couldnt post my early plays because was not getting good service at the game and had kids crawling all over me. Was happy with the result though - Pens pretty much dominated the game. Late stuff:

Phx -115 2u
Mon -125 2u
Car -115 2u
LAK -155 2u

I like al of these
GL C

121-126-9, -3.08u ytd posted

tonight:

Phi/TB under 6 -120 3u
Min +135 2u
Min/Van over 5 -115 2u
Car +125 2u

Want to play Phx but the team has scored a total of 0 goals in its last 3 road games.

Thanks. Same to you. Would be curious to see fav/dog splits this year. Seems like I win when I play faves and lose when I play dogs.

bol c-man,

and i was honestly going to say the same thing in my thread today, i feel like favorites (at least very recently) have been on the win column a lot more than usual, but don't know the exact details

Thanks Blood. Same to you. Lots of activity in the hockey forum...that's good to see. Adding:

GS under 48.5 -115 3u
Phx TT under 2.5 -140 2u

127-129-10, +4.62u ytd posted

Tonight:

Min +120 2u
Chi -110 2u
Chi/Ana under 5.5 -130 2u
SJ/Edm under 5 +115 2u

Been crazy busy last few days. Have to clean record up.

Tonight:

Min -110 3u
Chi -160 3u

Back