March Discussion Thread

Two games on the board tonight, like the old days of TNT Thursday. Disappointing, but should be good games both ways.

Milwaukee is -2.5 at home vs Boston. As always, no clue who is and isn't playing but that # is a bit soft if both at full strength.

Shall see...

NOLA continues their road trip in Denver. The nuggets are laying 6 here. Totals are tough for NOLA games but I'll look for a close, slow start and hopefully get a discount on the 227. This has the makings of a wild 2h if close enough at halftime.
milwaukee line makes me think giannis or jrue sits

Surprised TNT doesn't have some pull regarding their games and who's sitting. Reality is this close to the end of the season both teams should be sitting several players but not sure how a national tv game plays into that thinking these days.

milwaukee line makes me think giannis or jrue sits
Yeah, I think so unfortunately.

Bummer.

3 game lead in loss column so I guess they feel like this isn't a big deal?

Last matchup in Milwaukee, Boston had nobody and White had a huge game along with a few others and Milwaukee needed comeback in 4th and then a comeback in OT to win.

Surprised TNT doesn't have some pull regarding their games and who's sitting. Reality is this close to the end of the season both teams should be sitting several players but not sure how a national tv game plays into that thinking these days.
They've been sitting players all year (the league in general).

Despite the 3 game difference, this is still a big game for HCA. I'm a bit shocked that it's even a discussion to possibly punt this game.

Back to the TNT angle. That will no doubt be part of next CBA. The start of the 24-25 season no doubt will be delayed with a lockout. This will be a messy one.

Yeah, I think so unfortunately.

Bummer.

3 game lead in loss column so I guess they feel like this isn't a big deal?

Last matchup in Milwaukee, Boston had nobody and White had a huge game along with a few others and Milwaukee needed comeback in 4th and then a comeback in OT to win.
looks like a clean injury report, i'll bite on the -2.5

what do you price the second end of a b2b? 1 point? less? more? i know it varies by team to some degree but generally speaking
Nowadays not that much if it's a pure b2b. These teams are so well rested with the best accomodations money can buy.

We've seen it doesn't matter much anymore in altitude, let alone elsewhere.

Now, when you group it with road trips before etc then I put a bit more weight.

Nowadays not that much if it's a pure b2b. These teams are so well rested with the best accomodations money can buy.

We've seen it doesn't matter much anymore in altitude, let alone elsewhere.

Now, when you group it with road trips before etc then I put a bit more weight.
gotcha. was asking because i dont understand why a healthy bucks are only -2 now...thought it would be around 4. oh well, hopefully it's a good one

Have the game lined at Mucks -4 using my data.

Spread opened at -3.5, now -2/-2.5.

Average line for the Mucks at home this season vs 'winning' teams is -6.1,

They are 16-2 SU and 10-7-1 ATS in those games.

Entertaining 1st.

Not a crazy amount of FGs put up, and very little FTs, yet 60 points with a late push.

Grabbed small piece over 237.5 -105

Tried at 233.5/234.5 too but every submit the juice went to -120

Hopefully a lull here and grab some more.

Curious if Milwaukee would punt this one if down big?

Going to wait a bit here with any additional plays.

Entertaining 1st.

Not a crazy amount of FGs put up, and very little FTs, yet 60 points with a late push.

Grabbed small piece over 237.5 -105

Tried at 233.5/234.5 too but every submit the juice went to -120

Hopefully a lull here and grab some more.
Bought off this in case this is a sit early night.

Might well blow by but I'll wait and see.

2h u 116

238 is a great finish obviously.

I took some 13.5 +100 Boston to keep or maybe middle.
Milwaukee is -8.

That immediately sets a 6.5 middle but I'll wait and see how things go.

Up 28 laying 13.5 isn't the time to middle. Let's see what Bud does here.

what a beating that was in milwaukee. should've known someone knew something with that line. a healthy Timelord makes such a difference for Boston, have to be impressed by that showing for sure

Purposely took last night off. Friday's have been bad all year.

Today, only 2 games with F4 on.

Back tomorrow with what is a huge card. Should find something at some point.

Not much interest in these afternoon games.

Maybe if there is a considerably better number in game on the Timberwolves...

Taking a small piece of Minnesota at -11.5 -110
Oooof

Took 10 pt lead right after I played this late 1h.

Took 12 point lead late 3rd and let them back in it.

Simply can't score right now.

Brutal.

Could be worse, imagine having any Memphis ticket right now. Wow at that 2h.

Pretty unfathomable to be losing at home in the 4th quarter to this Blazers squad.

Just, wow.

Back