Man, what did I say about Braylon Edwards? *Joe Public get in here*

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
I believe before this season started (well, more like when last season ended) that my boy B-Eazy would have a career year this year

And quietly, yet confidently...he's doing just that

I believe he's close to 700 yards with 6 or 7 td's this year and my boy has been the main reason the Browns are above .500 this year

Not only has he helped keep Brady Quinn on the bench to develop (by making Anderson look like a decent QB) but he's freed up room for other playmakers such as Kellen Winslow Jr (who is the most talented TE in the league, something I also said before the year)

It's been a pleasure watching Bray beast so far this season, and I love the fact that the guy I've been hyping up since he came out (not just on here but to anyone I could tell)

And now, its time for Joe Public to eat crow :-p

Remember when trade rumors were swirling that the Raiders were going to swap 1st round picks with the Browns, who were also going to give the Raiders Braylon Edwards? I remember a certain Browns fan on this board *cough*JP*cough* saying that it would be well worth it. Luckily for you, the trade never went down (and I believe the Raiders organization was the one that ended the talks)....boy do they look dumb now

Braylon is a future hall of famer, and WILL lead the Browns to many, many, many playoff appearances in the forthcoming years....

Just wait until Quinn develops and starts throwing the ball to Bray...they WILL be the next Manning/Harrison duo.

Discuss.

Come on CSAH, 7 good games does not make you a future H.O.F. Hes got about 80 more games of this to be in that class

I think Joe Thomas and Eric Steinbach have meant more to this team than anybody else. Braylon has definitely improved with hanging onto the ball, and they finally have an O.C. in Chudzinski that gets the ball into the hands of the playmakers. If Mo Carthon was still around, we'd probably have Jamal Lewis carrying the ball 30 times a game for 80 yards and Lawrence Vickers would lead the team in receptions.

AAGS001~Braylon-Edwards-05-06-Action-Posters.jpg

LOL-Barylon just needed to learn the pro game and get some sorta talent around him. One of the best CFB recievers ever. Good kid coming out of school..will keep his nose clean and should be a perennial pro-bowler for next several years

First of all, I love Braylon.

Now, that said, what I believe I said before the season was that I was willing to entertain offers one, if they were going to lose him then take Calvin Johnson, and two, because of his attitude.

Only two things have ever separated Braylon from becoming the player he seems to be turning into right now. One, his attitude. Two, dropped balls.

The former seems to have changed dramatically over the offseason, and I couldn't be happier about it. I really do like him and want him to succeed. I want all the guys the Browns believe in to be guys I believe in too.

The dropped balls, though, are better, but still need some work.

Though he had a fantastic game on Sunday, he dropped the pass that would have ended the game with a first down. He flat out dropped it.

Now, they won, and he made some spectacular plays throughout the game. But that drop was evidence that he's still not the complete player he can be.

But he's made a huge leap this year and if there's any crow for me to eat on that, please, pass me the salt and get me a beer to wash it down with because I am one hungry Joe.

He is who we thought he was lol

He will make amazing catches but will drop many balls he should catch...especially in the clutch...

he is the UM Braylon that will lose his head also...

I believe he's close to 700 yards with 6 or 7 td's this year and my boy has been the main reason the Browns are above .500 this year

Discuss.

Come on bro...you can't take 30 more seconds to lock in the proper numbers?? Not too be toooo much of a dick here, but please!!

669 yards receiving
9 TD's

I'm impressed w/ Edwards FO SHO!! I have him on one of my teams...lovin it!

Back