Madrid ATP/WTA

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
If he plays anything close to that service game he'd be smart to retire

Playing more will only enhance the sprain

Amazing turnaround, hope he's ok for the final. You know what those injuries can do once you actually deactivate for a minute.

Also, why do players apologize for hitting the top of the net and winning a point? That's one where I wouldn't be sorry at all for hitting a shot, winning requires luck in all sports.

Amazing turnaround, hope he's ok for the final. You know what those injuries can do once you actually deactivate for a minute.

Also, why do players apologize for hitting the top of the net and winning a point? That's one where I wouldn't be sorry at all for hitting a shot, winning requires luck in all sports.

Think its strictly because it wasn't meant to do that..... habit at this point.

Any surface that supports Argentina tennis, I'm down

Hard courts are a little more boring to me, US Open is my least favorite major

That was GOAT match

Me and my buddies dying at how fast Djoka left the court
Was watching whorses and losing, wish I'd have seen it. Assume Alca won given your statement

Best hardcourt tourney by far is the ATP finals. The US Open is only fun when you know someone that's there. Not even sure who won it last year, Med? Hell he might not even be able to defend it if so. Don't get all geopolitical either, pretty sure he's pro-Ukraine anyway.

Miss the old serve and volley at Wimby, those were the best with Edberg, Sampras....and by far the best match I've ever seen in 2008.

Kinda crazy we go from seeing 3 of the greatest ever and basically saying u wont see that kind of talent again and we could be witnessing another generational talent in Alcaraz who just turned 19 2-3 days ago …

• Love
Reactions: KJ
Kinda crazy we go from seeing 3 of the greatest ever and basically saying u wont see that kind of talent again and we could be witnessing another generational talent in Alcaraz who just turned 19 2-3 days ago …
I seriously thought he was broken after the rolled ankle against Rafa....he looked shot. Then set 3 he ate like a true vet.

Probably performance of his life to show what a stud he is

And he absolutely took it to Joker today in the 3rd Joker really looked perplexed out there he didnt know what to do Alcaraz absolutely ate any short ball… hard to see him losing to Zverev -200 steep prob should have parlay with GS …

And he absolutely took it to Joker today in the 3rd Joker really looked perplexed out there he didnt know what to do Alcaraz absolutely ate any short ball… hard to see him losing to Zverev -200 steep prob should have parlay with GS …
Alcatraz just went 3 sets vs Nadal and Joker, I don't care how young you are, it's tough to keep up that level of play after beating them on b2b days

Joker had so many chances to put him away after big points and Carlos answered almost everyone where all these other young guys would just crumble. Pretty impressed with him

Alcatraz just went 3 sets vs Nadal and Joker, I don't care how young you are, it's tough to keep up that level of play after beating them on b2b days
Thats what ppl thought when he had to play 2 matches in a day at Barcelona n wiped PCB…. I think kid is on another planet

Lookin at the next Generational Talent wont be surprised if he picks up 2-4 Majors in next 3yrs…. All these guys Zverev Tsitsipas medvedev that expected to take home majors could get fleeced again

Reactions: KJ
Great insight. Clearly you know what you’re talking about.
He smoked Zverev. That was wild

Just playing at a different level

Make that 4-133 for me in 2022. Instant fade material.

Also I'm a Raiders fan like you so take it easy on me bruh

He smoked Zverev. That was wild

Just playing at a different level

Make that 4-133 for me in 2022. Instant fade material.

Also I'm a Raiders fan like you so take it easy on me bruh
Crazy to think a 19 year old will be favored in Paris over Joker and Nadal but it's gonna happen

Crazy to think a 19 year old will be favored in Paris over Joker and Nadal but it's gonna happen
Gotta think you can double dip at worst and hit one (if he faces them both) without losing anything really...but who knows with him scorching hot

He will be playing in France at least

And Wawa is back tomorrow (but facing the servebot)

Back