Madrid ATP/WTA

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Got so burnt early in Monaco I just didn't pay attention

Big time against this kid that looks 12 against Monfils

6-2 6-1 is the guess but kids do stupid shit

Did Monfils -4.5 -125 for a little, never know with kids but this should be a helluva education for him

Looks like he only plays clay but hasn't beat anyone decent at all. Always my concern to a slight extent. Not really worried about Gael here tho. Kids only 20

Naw he's top 4 by end of the year and will be fun to watch in the finals
Nah I'm saying he's got you shook with how good he is to be a little leery of these other Spaniards. Going through his stats this kid sucks though. Think I could go 6-0, 6-0 against him on clay

Looks like he only plays clay but hasn't beat anyone decent at all. Always my concern to a slight extent. Not really worried about Gael here tho. Kids only 20
Go figure, he's from Spain

Pretty much know going in that Spain and Argentina have a crazy advantage on clay

And Charleston SC

We always assume the French do too but capping their love for theater gets difficult

Lol at me cracking and throwing $20 into account. My smallest bet in years. Monfils and Fognini MLs to win a solid $16

Daddy eating 3 packs of Ramen tonight!

Lol at me cracking and throwing $20 into account. My smallest bet in years. Monfils and Fognini MLs to win a solid $16

Daddy eating 3 packs of Ramen tonight!
$16 should get you a value meal and an extra 6 nuggets

$36 doubled let's say $66, then $115, $200, $380, $745, $...ahh who am I kidding Fognini will probably fuck around and lose

Looks like Gael has figured this kid's serve and he might win at love in this set

Took Fog to win the 1st +115, we'll see

I've done well betting on his opponent this year but this technically is a mismatch

Took Fog 2nd set +155

He wins that he wins the match but gotta respect the clay

Stan will be bet heavily when he shows up

Halep is gonna destroy Coco, cool we get the relief of the first set to drive it down a bit

May only do it if alexandrova gets out of the tb with a win.. 1st set turned not the way I wanted

Put a tiny bit on brooksby live

Been playing tormo breaks, been great (but failed the 6-0/1). Will repeat it for 2nd set

Just looked, 43% on service points

Yuck

Not sure if that bleeds into the 2nd set that he's obviously thinking about at this point unless it's physical

Back